3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you for liking the game, as of typos and grammar we are not native English speakers so we are doing our best with online grammar tools and spellchecker, and for the animations we have poor computers that need like an hour for 1 frame and are unusable while rendering, we tried reducing the quality of the renders so we can do more frames, we are intending to improve our computers or even get a new one in the near future.
We still hope you can enjoy our little game regardless :D
Hope that there will be mother of MC introdused..

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this quickly went from a story that could have a good amount of potential as a corruption story to a game where sex is all of the content and not much story. also having random entrances from characters all the time is kinda jarring

MajinHalphas

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone else have exception 'Sayer Kylie is not a function or string'? It keeps popping up everytime Kylie is shown

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Quick first impression (I'm only part way through,): if Kylie wants her mom to think of her as an adult she might wanna try, oh, I dunno, dressing like one? Lose the stupid thing on your head, girl! What are you, 12? Where - outside of Japan, I guess - are you gonna find anyone but a little girl wearing that shit on a daily basis?

Wouldn't you know it: just after I entered that comment she DID lose the stupid "ears"! I wonder... was that switch always in the game or did I somehow magically make it happen with my comment... Hmm, I don't see any old Gypsy women around...

The laundryroom sex scene was funny as Hell, him with both feet off the floor, held up only by his hands on her back & his cock in her ass. Funnier still, she was also not touching the floor!

Needs a bit of work on some of the animations and a spellchecker but I like it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it might be all sex all the time with little depth..but the girls are so beauty who cares..LOL..but..in saying that..i do hope eventually the story of the tattoo the "witch" consequences or whatever are explored and an actual story is fleshed out..otherwise we should just class this as a harem game

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Appreciate the update. This is such a cute game that the shortcomings (weird translation, lack of proofreading, errors in renders) can easily be overlooked. But if the Dev asked for assistance I'm sure it would be forthcoming.

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Thank you for liking the game, and thank you for the critique, like I stated previous, every critique is welcome, I know this update was the shortest, but we went on a vacation and decided to release what we had done till then, the next update (already out for 20+ patrons) progresses the story a little, and the next one after will progress it even more.

Now about Alex, in the second update if I remember correctly you tell Kylie you have and older sister, so it was always our plan for her to come in the game, but because of patron rules we couldn't state her as his sister, so we made an option for you.

I admit the renders aren't as we would like them to be, but we have 1 bad PC and 1 even worse we needed to reduce the quality so that we could make more animations, we are working on buying a better PC, and we hope you'll stay patient. Hope you enjoy the game anyway, and thank you all for playing, even the ones who didn't like it, thank you for giving it a shot.

Have fun :D

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you for liking the game, and thank you for the critique, like I stated previous, every critique is welcome, I know this update was the shortest, but we went on a vacation and decided to release what we had done till then, the next update (already out for 20+ patrons) progresses the story a little, and the next one after will progress it even more.

Now about Alex, in the second update if I remember correctly you tell Kylie you have and older sister, so it was always our plan for her to come in the game, but because of patron rules we couldn't state her as his sister, so we made an option for you.

I admit the renders aren't as we would like them to be, but we have 1 bad PC and 1 even worse we needed to reduce the quality so that we could make more animations, we are working on buying a better PC, and we hope you'll stay patient. Hope you enjoy the game anyway, and thank you all for playing, even the ones who didn't like it, thank you for giving it a shot.

Have fun :D
I really like the game for what it is, really like the models, I think there's not a single model I don't like actually, haha.
Glad to hear that there'll be story progression in near future, that's the primary thing to me when playing VNs, but of course we all love H-scenes too :p
Keep up the good work, will be looking forward to future updates! :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I forgot to mention, I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.6.
Check out the .
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
@richTaste @Eerie Entity I also had no animations, playing v0.5. After a bit of fiddling, I found the cause. Don't enable "Skip Transitions" in the Prefs, it causes the animations to be skipped. I usually do that before playing anything Ren'py based :)
Thanks, I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why the fuck they weren't working for me.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Picked sister...like everyone else. Guess sister is canon but relationship naming was necessary because of the patreon moral police. Very short but still enjoyable update :)

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
So, what's the role of Alex here? Is she also the MC? If so, this game need multiple protagonist tag.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Soul Of The Paintings v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes