3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Wow, that was shorter then I actually expected. 2 months for 5 minutes, I guess I need to give it a year for a decent sized playtime. :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Soul Of The Paintings v0.7.5.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Also how is this guy getting away with this game on a Patreon? This update had the guy fuck his sister

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
They're working on 2 game concurrently, instead of focusing on one, which is clearly causing time management problems.

khurghan

May 7, 2017
Also how is this guy getting away with this game on a Patreon? This update had the guy fuck his sister
sorry the engrish.
despite talking about a sister at the beginning of the game the player chooses the relationship with the character and if it is not presented with a defined relationship (sister) does not break any rules. or am I wrong?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
sorry the engrish.
despite talking about a sister at the beginning of the game the player chooses the relationship with the character and if it is not presented with a defined relationship (sister) does not break any rules. or am I wrong?
No you're not ...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
kudos @TiDeMooN you just managed to raise the stakes... the witch wants to drain any woman that loves the MC, so other ogirls might be part of her plan. should the MC stop being nice or use the curse against the witch? would she become immortal if she was the one drained?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
say whatcha want..yes the updates are too short..yes the story is kind of wonky..BUT..it is splendid to look at..lol..NOW..lemme fuck the milf....
Yeah, I agree. If only I wasn't already waiting for so many of my favs to update, then I wouldn't wish for a bigger update on this one to keep me going. I mean, by now I'm pretty much expecting the updates to be small.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.7.5.

Check out the .
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just to double check with anyone here who might know, the new girl Alex, she's supposed to be the sister right ? I skipped the whole"step-sibling" BS, and neighbors neighbor nor friend made sense once she started talking...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Just played the game for the first time. Pretty enjoyable game you're creating @TiDeMooN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very clear that you're getting better with DAZ, as both the renders and animations gets noticeable better as the story progresses.
I'll definitely be following the development of this one. Keep up the good work! :)

Stycks

Jun 10, 2017
Wow, I feel like I got into this game at a good time. The story progresses nicely with a lot of action and the characters all well done although I would like a little more diversity in body types. Will definitely follow this one.

Reactions: slave00
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes