3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
nice, but yet as SO MANY OTHERS, bad grammar, wrong word usage... You need a proofreader and get one that actually is a native english speaker and knows their grammar, its not all that bad, but it needs serious work and fixing in many places...

Reactions: MrSIB

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
First we want to thank everyone who is playing/supporting/enjoing our game.
Now we ha a question for you, if there is anyone who wants to help and improve our game, expand the story and write a little we would be very happy to work with someone new, we would like to make longer updates and a more detailed story, so if anyone wants to help you can messege us.
Have a nice day. :D

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
First we want to thank everyone who is playing/supporting/enjoing our game.
Now we ha a question for you, if there is anyone who wants to help and improve our game, expand the story and write a little we would be very happy to work with someone new, we would like to make longer updates and a more detailed story, so if anyone wants to help you can messege us.
Have a nice day. :D
hey can we ask which project are you focusing more on ?

Roomate from hell or this game ?

please let us know !

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
hey can we ask which project are you focusing more on ?

Roomate from hell or this game ?

please let us know !
We are trying to focus the same on both games, but it's only two of us, and we both have jobs, so we can't make updates as big as we want to, that's exactly why we asked if someone would want to help us with writing some story for soul of the paintings.
As to why only help with one game... the answer is very simple, we had all this story planned for it and at some point we hit a wall, and we would love another persons view and input.

With Roommate from hell it's a lot simpler the story just started, and we have lots of ideas for the game, we also switched from GEN 8 to GEN 3 on DAZ for this game, because the rendering is much faster and with us having only one laptop (not the fastest) that shit helped a lot. That's probably the reason why it could look like we are focused more on RMFH than SOTP, but the truth be told a lot more time goes into SOTP.

I hope that answers your question, and thank you, thank you all that like, support, comment and/or share our games, it really means much to us and it really motivates us. :D

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
We are trying to focus the same on both games, but it's only two of us, and we both have jobs, so we can't make updates as big as we want to, that's exactly why we asked if someone would want to help us with writing some story for soul of the paintings.
As to why only help with one game... the answer is very simple, we had all this story planned for it and at some point we hit a wall, and we would love another persons view and input.

With Roommate from hell it's a lot simpler the story just started, and we have lots of ideas for the game, we also switched from GEN 8 to GEN 3 on DAZ for this game, because the rendering is much faster and with us having only one laptop (not the fastest) that shit helped a lot. That's probably the reason why it could look like we are focused more on RMFH than SOTP, but the truth be told a lot more time goes into SOTP.

I hope that answers your question, and thank you, thank you all that like, support, comment and/or share our games, it really means much to us and it really motivates us. :D
I'm not a writer at all, but to clarify for those that are and are interested, are you looking for someone to create their own stories, or will they be working from an outline already in place?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018

thanks for the reply !

i am new so i didn't know you had only 2 people ! i wish you all the best, i hope you find a writer to help you out !

i really do love this game and concept !

i will keep supporting you and hope to see this blossom into a good, completed game someday !

can't wait for the next update as this game has me hooked, but take your time !

you're awesome :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Soul Of The Paintings [v0.7.8]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 2.04GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(408MB): - - -

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Soul Of The Paintings [v0.7.8]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 2.04GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(408MB): - - -
thanks Crackadong

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Do i take it that you need to restart this game as it just finishes at the end of version 07.5?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The ending with that endless loop in the art workshop scene was a bit odd.
Been a year since I looked into it, always say this as one of the better games on here, and there's plenty good - though I personally prefer stills and some text to a very low frame "video".
Still, was fun.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes