RPGM Soul =/= Price, a [Development Thread] (kinda ?)

Grey-

Mar 28, 2018
Hello there my good people, I'm Grey and I'm actually developing a RPG Maker MV game named "Soul =/= Price" even if right now, it's still at a starting point.

So, why do a Development Thread, you ask ? Well, frankly, because I want to believe that by doing things more "professionally" it will give me the want, nay, the need to do things the right way and not rush it / abandon it as I tend to.

So, anyway, now, let's talk about the game, what I want, what I have and what I aim to do.

Soul =/= Price is a RPGM I'm working on right now, I don't have the ambition to reinvent the wheel with this game, but I do intend to try my best to create a game that is at least fun to play, even if not incredibly innovative.

Also, I made a TLDR inside each category cause I tend to talk a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rambling until that point, English isn't my native language so I'm sure there's a lot of error right now, but I feel to stressed to iron it out and I need to post that before I back track and run away.

Once again, thank you if you took the time to read all... That, I will do my best to answer any question that might come and will update this thread from time to time to keep you all in the loop, I would really appreciate if some of you all could either voice your interest, advices, concerns or critics, my brain tend to get worked up easily and I feel like having some feedback, even if not positive would be better than having none at all.

Last edited: