VN - Unity - Soulgasm [Alpha v0.0.13] [ThatWasHot/CptPopcorn]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jake333555

I didn't like it. The games gives you ton of meaningless choices, characters tend to be annoying and after the intro nothing really happens except just for just more dialogues. Just so I won't just flame this title, I have to admit I like the idea of making some events more interactive by implementing minigames. Though some of them are a bit over the top like the one where you need to make about 10 correct choices to get your hand out of machine or go back straight all the way back into the beginning. The art is also nice and I liked the way devs has done the intro. There's also a pleasant soundtrack in the background and that's all I can say about this game for now. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime in the future when it's further in development, but considering how some of the characters are annoying I seriously doubt it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

CQPCon

Beautiful art, intriguing characters, an interesting mystery, and great potential. Although there are some bugs that need polishing, for a teaser, it's worth a follow. I'd be glad to see this project evolve.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

9891onirot

Great narration and writing. Solid Fun way to spend your time. Wish i could give them more stars. I hope to see more soon, best of luck and wishes!

If you guys dont like grinding then you have come to the right place. If you guys love CG and interactive story, well glad you are here. Best for you to download it and enjoy!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pagoramix

Quality wise, among the very best there is out there.
    Art is great, animation is fackin smooth, it's dubbed.
    It's still an early build but everything about this game already scream professionnal standard.
    Not much more to say beside it's a first build but a satisfying and pertinent one. You won't regret givin it an early try.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Olioliooo

Fantastical art style, voice acting and music, but the game itself just needs some polishing and proper direction. I highly advice people to support this project if you want to see quality sex games on the market.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

deadmasterx

I don't think I've ever seen a game that was THAT well done at all. The art is magnificent, the storytelling reminds me of the talks in TESO. Overall a great game, that I'm very happy to play and excited for the next updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dimo37

can't wait to see what this game will turn into. Great art, great animations, the story is really good and characters interisting! Love it from begining to the end Even subscribe directly on their Patreon
  8. 4.00 star(s)

johnathandarkly

the art style is beautiful, the character animations are cute, but don't have a lot of variety

the single sex scene so far is great for a 2d game, but i was hoping for more 3d action

the sex mini game almost broke my keyboard, but i'll take the hit for having no rhythm

my only real gripe is the sheer volume of text. the game is currently a novel with some visuals, not a visual novel

good thing the visuals are great, but i'd love to see more of them, and less internal dialog
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

The art and animation is nice, and the story could be good if it's expanded upon correctly but it's not really that groundbreaking. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the mini games. I believe they actively make the game worse, but I do appreciate the attempt at creativity. I think the sex scene with the captain's daughter should be reworked to include more indication as to her pleasure level, but honestly I think getting rid of the interactivity should be considered as well. The animation is good enough on its own, maybe add some differing levels of speed and angles to switch between but it's not really necessary to bury it in required button presses.

The hidden object stuff in the library is also not that great. Clicking around on a screen and hoping something pops up just isn't fun. Neither is attempting to decipher the logic of how to unlock things by combining different items.

There's a groundwork for something decent here, but there are a few red flags that make me not enjoy it too much. Hopefully it's expanded upon and improved.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

harem.king

v0.0.11
    The art is super sexy.
    The game is ridiculously heavy. Even when just showing a still shot of the main island map, it is chugging. Which is ridiculous for a 2d game.

The sex is giving me carpal tunnel. It took a while to even figure it out, the mechanics are designed such that my auto clicker does not work. I might be able to write an AHK script for it that can work... but still it is nightmarish.
    This is why this is not a 5 star game.
    for the love of god let us opt out of the sex minigame and just see fucking instead.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I cant be as nice with ratings just yet, i mean this is so early that no one really has a clue how game will turn out or what kind it will be, so for now ill leave it at average untill theres some real content.

It feels like it can be both a good game based on choices and relationship build up, but it also gives you the idea that it could become a mindless fuckfest game forcing you to fuck everyone like them or not.
    I say that since thats how MC is shown right now, he wants to learn sex magic to fuck whatever whenever and in the intro it already forces the first girl on you and you have 0 choices in fucking her or not, its not truely needed for story either since a choice of no could just show the captain walk in on them with her nude or something which would make MC jump through the window, dont take me worng i kinda liked her but im just not a fan of forced LIs since if it happens once it can happen again with LIs i might hate.

Animations are pretty decent but also sex scenes seems more like a small mini game which i belive is something you can skip.

Art and game overall looks really good, cant say how the diversity in builds will be yet but it does seem to favor people with big tits fetish, but i hope it will be more even with some normal/smaller sizes as well once more LIs comes into play, so there is something for everones taste.

The sandbox seems pretty nice, its pretty much just a map where you click who to visit next and thats about it and there are a few mini games on top of that.

Interface needs a bit more options, mostly a text speed choice since i for one hate having to double click to get text to show up fast and i dont want to sit and wait for ages for it to slowly show up like it is now.

Also theres no scroll back after clicking a choice which makes clicking to get text faster annoying since you need to move mouse out of the area where choices show so you dont click something blindly.

Music is alright nothing special but it somehow suits this game nicely.

Game has the potential to become a 5 star game, but also potential to be a 1 star all depending on how choices and story will be, hence ill leave it at 3 stars untill we get some real content to see wich way the game will go.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LeftShield

This is still REALLY early but between the amazing art of Cpt Popcorn, the really cool character rigging, and the light yet sexy story, this is gonna be a contender for my favorite game once it's complete. Very good base
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Oboba

Art style from cptpopcorn is always banger. Sex mini games are fun and story is compelling. Dialogue is better then marvel's current dialogue I'll tell you that lol.
    Only time will tell the state of the game
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ccrom

Seems pretty good. And if the studio continues the right track (characters' interaction, interesting story and hot stuffs), such game will be a jewel. Hope in the future the game will be released on platform other than steam (such as GOG or Dlsite ). Do not get me wrong steam is good, but R18 patch and territory purchase restriction policy are always annoying.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

LazyPanda

In one word: GRACEFUL. [Reviewed on Alpha v0.0.11]

Let's start with the Powerhouse: UNITY!
    Unity... an engine known to be a pain in the neck for both the developers and the end users, I'm glad to report this game has a very well fleshed out UI/UX design, codes run smoothly... (way more polished than a typical alpha release...) very easy to use out of the box experience.

Art style and Graphics: Beautifully drawn masterpiece.
    Despite the game being in an alpha stage, the Art design for the Tutoria (pun intended) is very well-designed and eye pleasing. Simply gorgeous.

Gameplay: The Beauty and the Beast.
    As I said, the UI/UX of the game is excellent, but for the Love Making minigame I got reminded of the famous "Hot Coffee." very painful, but luckily there's a skip button to pass if you are stuck.

Music and Sound design: Soothing.
    While the music isn't that haunting, it's still pleasant to listen to.
    Also, I'm pleased with the voice acting. Voices are cute and natural.
    Mixing the VFX, Voice acting and the music together, you'll find yourself immersed in the beautiful world of the game.

Story: [?].
    There's not much to say about the story, since it can take many different routes from this alpha to the next. But it is worth to pay attention to.
    You're playing as a Playboy ready to fuck who-ever and what-ever, with a fantasy seasoning sprinkled on top of it.

The Smut: Happy wanking... :KEK:
    Unlike many other games, the animated parts are truly lovely, you won't feel like MC is penetrating an emotionless concrete statue.

Now to sum it all up, this is a quality product worth the support... for indie developers every buck counts so if you're legible, please do show love and support to the developers, even if it's a single penny. :coffee:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

daveyo

wowza, that animation is crazy. Played many games with many types of animation and this one takes the cake. looking forward to this one. The game play is interesting also, has a few choices, but mainly focuses on the art. Which is eye popping