Unity Souls of the Goddess [v0.4.2] [Matpneumatos]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
v0.4.2 Released

In this mission Crania ventures deep down into the underground system to search for the player character who was supposed to meet her taking the subway system.

After he failed to show up. Crania enters the subway system in search of him.

That's right, even in the depths of the underworld, you can still descend further. Deep in the recess of hell, trains possessed by demons crawl through ancient tunnels carrying lost souls from one God forsaken point to another.

But many demons and hellspawns lurk in the depths. Help Crania to fight them, and fuck them of course!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Player movement still clunky. Platforming is still troublesome because of that. It's doable but not very fun.
I think player movement needs to be worked on more to make the game more enjoyable.

Other note. Crania's default clothing color scheme is black and purple. Not many alt outfits go together color wise with how limited unlockables are. Found it odd that a lot of outfit with purple (and couple black) option being patreon locked.

Reactions: LickeyDs

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
There's a big softlock when you unlock the moan ability. If the rat somehow dies (which is pretty easy, he flew off after sex for me) and you don't unlock the switch, you have to reload the game. There isn't a way to reload the rat that I've found, and you can't go backwards to a different screen. Considering that the last save point is before the angel fight in the metro, I gave up there. I like the game, but not being able to save wherever is very annoying.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
There are not enough of save points, each one are separated too far apart, please add more save points.
It is an agony when game crash 2 hours after the last one before next save point.

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
Will we have any more levels where we control and play Crania while she's pregnant? I really enjoyed that part of chapter 1 and was sad how quickly it was over with.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This looks like something I want to try, mainly because of the customization options. However, I'm seeing a lot of comments about how there are clothing options that are patreon locked. Is there a way around this, through cheat engine or save files with the options already unlocked, or are they simply not available at all in the version currently uploaded?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
This looks like something I want to try, mainly because of the customization options. However, I'm seeing a lot of comments about how there are clothing options that are patreon locked. Is there a way around this, through cheat engine or save files with the options already unlocked, or are they simply not available at all in the version currently uploaded?
Most of it is just alt color options of the starter and unlockable stuff. There isn't a lot of variety of actual different outfits. Some of them are just basic bikini tops (2 of which I think makes more sense physics wise for her quad boobs is sadly patreon exclusive).
The patreon locked stuff isn't really that good tbh. Nice to have but nothing in it that makes you want to get it.

With CE there's likely a way. Pretty sure the game dev started this thread, so maybe don't share it here unless they don't care.

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Kinda boring gameplay, decent scenes and awful game desing, also 4 boobas is to much for me

current rating fits game

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think the gameplay's too bad, but a big improvement would be the ability to look up. The combat's kinda fun if you are doing aerial combos, but it's hard to know follow enemies through the air a lot of the time.

luxury223

Jan 29, 2022
im stuck on the find the guys house by the old tree its just a black void at the house i think it is

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes