EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sourceman.png

Overview:
A game about feet, hands, mouths, fish tacos, poke squid, seamen, school and being sociable (to varying degrees).​

Thread Updated: 15/10/17
Developer / Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: alpha 5.10
Language: Engrish, NiiCrii is Thai and I think they machine translated everything
Other games: Milf Next Door
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Download English: - -
Download Thai: - - -

SM_0004_Layer-3.png 13.jpg SM_0003_Layer-4.png

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
moved and edited

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
It works on Mac for me. Just get the standalone flashplayer for mac and run the swf file
That's odd. I usually just open .swf in firefox and play.... it maybe an issue with my macbook air not having enough ram or some stupidity. In the past I used to have major loading issues with the stand alone flash player and running in firefox was somehow more stable.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Got stuck trying to make the "omelet egg" the second time. Follow the instructions, but failed at the end about 5 times for no reason that I can see, so I quit.

*edit* Fuck me, that's the twist paramotor was talking about. Assumed he meant something later, not that the game doesn't give you a single indication of what to fucking do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neko Chaos

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Version a.3.90v2 was released to the patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEVILMAN

hotte

Mar 23, 2017

It wasn't online as I posted it...

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
Black screen/Crash after he becomes a citizen of the city, as soon as he leaves the school after the long cutscene. Is that when the demo ends?

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I love his previous works, and I love this one better.
Btw, the link at the first post is for demo version of va.340, while in the full version there is 2 more do-able girls (the download link is on his patreon site).
Could someone please share the latest version(va.440)??
Or maybe someone has the mirror to the current public version (va.390)?? The download link from his patreon site is down.
TYIA