Unity Abandoned Sowing Chaos [v0.0.4] [Nullinius]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MoonlightBackground1.jpg

Overview:
Sowing Chaos is a simulation and interactive fiction based game that contains adult content.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-04-23
Developer: Nullinius
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev's note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SowingChaos_9IJTk1gQoy.png SowingChaos_JH5ulPdiKg.png SowingChaos_NIjtJ0Cdxn.png 8f1530a18a23e52289c16733d9605b3b.png

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chaos is a simulation and interactive fiction based game that contains adult content but in the tags it states no sexual content so I'm not sure what adult content there really is going to be then maybe a boob flash or something. Either way I added another thread to the ignore list.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Overview:
Sowing Chaos is a simulation and interactive fiction based game that contains adult content.

Genre:
No sex content
Wtf , i´m confused

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Overview:
Sowing Chaos is a simulation and interactive fiction based game that contains adult content.

Genre:
No sex content
Wtf , i´m confused
At the time being, it has adult content in form of text, but not in the form of pictures, it's pretty early in development that's why

Jan 7, 2018
well, this is already shaping up to be great, wont let me start a new game when its like 3 folders deep in my user files

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is by far the most WTF and unexpected (did i used thoses both words together ?) use of Unity engine i have ever see in my entire life ...

i could consider a VN in Unity a "waste of capacity for that engine".... but this one.... holly spaghetti ! .. its beyong everything. Its like if the dev want to litteraly middle finger the Unity engine by showing "how to litteraly turn Unity into a completly useless engine for a game".

LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Dang no reviews and no description? and here it was sounding interesting with mind control and management

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
This is by far the most WTF and unexpected (did i used thoses both words together ?) use of Unity engine i have ever see in my entire life ...

i could consider a VN in Unity a "waste of capacity for that engine".... but this one.... holly spaghetti ! .. its beyong everything. Its like if the dev want to litteraly middle finger the Unity engine by showing "how to litteraly turn Unity into a completly useless engine for a game".

LMAO :ROFLMAO:
Well you do have that nice hexagon map going on and that is about it for now I was shocked to see that as well in Unity

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
hmm lemme play it and ill review it then after im done

edit: well buck me sideways... this is one unfinished mofo
theres no images in it so far, the "map" is really hard to figure out (aint too pretty to look at either - probably another placeholder), you can get stuck by finding gems, clicking leave, and nothing happening... the same as drinking from a well and clicking leaving... and again nothing happening (screenshot), which is just bad
theres basically no content to this atm, theres mention of sex in text but its all hastily written i didnt find it very arousing or anything

didnt review it as i felt i wouldnt be reviewing a game, way too unfinished to say, at the moment its just a shell of a game with some text, released way way too early
That map is a hexagon map and that is really how hexagon maps looks like you would normal use it on paper as you play a game of AD&D with your friends.

RageToWin

Apr 28, 2017
Some amazing games have been made in Unity. Ori and the Blind Forest, Kerbal Space Program, Cuphead.

And then there's this.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That map is a hexagon map and that is really how hexagon maps looks like you would normal use it on paper as you play a game of AD&D with your friends.
D&D runs more on square grids AFAIK. BattleTech OTOH...

Guessing this thing has a deplorable shortage of beeg stompy robutts the size of an apartement block and mean density of styrofoam tho. :unsure: