VN Others Completed Space Live - Advent of the Net Idols [Final] [Circus/MangaGamer]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
Over 200 years in the future, humanity has abandoned reality and chosen to upload themselves into Net Space, a digital, interconnected world, divided into several factions surrounding different idols who compete every four years to win followers to their side.There's Macro Space's Ai E, a hardworking, easily flustered girl trying to regain her lost position; Goggle Space's G Chrome, a logical competitor using her wealth and data troves in a bid to secure the lead; Mosaic Space's Higitsune, a haughty, elusive idol enjoying the competition itself; Ai Space's Sarifa, an eloquent fashionista willing to bet it all; and Luna Space's Tsukikage, a minor idol hoping to finally gain some recognition.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-16
Release Date: 2019-11-16
Developer/Publisher: Circus/MangaGamer
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 4.jpg ev_sl06c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
tits like those and no sexual content? wow these devs are jerks.

so is it any good?

johoho

Jun 16, 2017
Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, iSafa... I mean, Apple Safari, and... I dunno... Lunascape? Pale Moon? Maybe even Netscape Navigator with it's eclipse-like logo?
Anyways, it's Browser Waifus, the Game.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, iSafa... I mean, Apple Safari, and... I dunno... Lunascape? Pale Moon? Maybe even Netscape Navigator with it's eclipse-like logo?
Anyways, it's Browser Waifus, the Game.
XD wow I didn't even notice this, nice catch

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Ok guys here’s a question I have for y’all

This is in the adult games section

Why is a game with no sexual content here?
I'm going to guess the nudity in the third preview image of the first post may have something to do with it.

This isn't the first game with no sexual content here, and it likely won't be the last.

Reactions: Kyra197
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote