4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty good that we can go harem with the side heroines too, i have seen lots of games with side heroines who dont have their own harem end/route. Glad this team didnt milk this and that they didnt add fetishes like cuckolding or other nonvanilla stuff. Its funny that furry content is considered degenerate in many circles but Space Paws is one of the most wholesome western games around.

I hope they dont follow Mecha above idea. Milking stuff is pretty lame and i would like Taifun Raider to make more games with different settings and ideas to explore.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
The two creators update their page on yiff.party once every few months. I've noticed they usually post all the stuff from their patreon page a couple of weeks after they release a new update. So non patrons can see all their patreon posts lol.
I really doubt these guys are uploading their rewards on yiff party lol. It makes no sense that they could do this taking into account that are deleting download links in f95 with insistence. Their old posts aren't public neither. So it would say that there's another anonym altrustic good boy doing that job.

I thought of a way that you could keep getting that sweet Patreon cash even after 1.0 is done... and do it pretty much forever, and without ripping people off. How? Expansion Packs. Let people submit art for new characters (they can do it themselves, steal it from e621 or whatever) and, for a price, offer to write & animate that character into an add-on module. Pick one character per month (or whatever you feel like you can handle as a workload), $1 to vote, $10 to make a submission. It would be like Playboy back in the day - Furry Playmate of the Month. With "free mode" running you could rack up new locations, planets and (of course) new girls potentially forever. And again, no one would feel ripped off in the least & you'd have job security for life.[/SPOILER]

Seriously, think about it. I could work. SpacePaws could turn into an endless adventure - literally.
Not likely to happen. They said some time ago they were already working on the story of the next game.

I'm with Kratos. I want to see new stuff. These guys clearly improved a lot since the first version. That's something I really appreciate and that also tells me that their next games could be even better than Space Paws. Let them keep improving.

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Could someone get just the cgi and upload? I'm only on Android and have jo PC, so I can't play this or rogue courier. Thanks

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
why i cant activate the cheat code??
“shiny thing”: receive the bracelet
“my name is JC”: strength 100
“got a cramp”: strength 1
“sophisticated mind”: knowledge 100
“pi=3”: knowledge 1
“this guy rocks”: charm 100
“I just farted”: charm 1

Reactions: Genji

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
“shiny thing”: receive the bracelet
“my name is JC”: strength 100
“got a cramp”: strength 1
“sophisticated mind”: knowledge 100
“pi=3”: knowledge 1
“this guy rocks”: charm 100
“I just farted”: charm 1
Are there any others? I saw that some scenes need something between 1 and 100. And the 'unlockall' code just got a 'rick roll' video. Which obviously makes a pointless chunk of the download padding.

Last edited:

Kaldalis

May 14, 2018
Are there any others? I saw that some scenes need something between 1 and 100. And the 'unlockall' code just got a 'rick roll' video. Which obviously makes a pointless chunk of the download padding.
Scenes (if I remember correctly) will only ever require more or less than a specific number in certain stats, never a specific number. You just need to set to 100 or to 1 to be above/below the required amount to unlock the scenes

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Let me tell you something you may didn't notice. You (and I) have been trolled.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure that RR in the files folder means rick roll. 2 mb, the game is around 460mb. I really hope your hard drive will be able to deal with that "enourmous" trolling amount.

WELL PLAYED TAIFUN, WELL PLAYED

Btw, Kaldalis is right. Only Siaren needs under specific values of charm.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think it is kind of sad that Bast is the only girl who didn't get an actual sex scene (penetration, not foreplay). I don't mean that the harem scene is bad, it's just sad that she is the only exception...

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes