4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I have to wonder, these types of games are really popular but there all missing one simple thing. Ok so your in space collecting fill in blank plot here. You find aliens and you have to sex them, your the master of studs able to plow anyone after, insert number of dates here. And bam that’s it. Why don’t we have get a character builder in these games to make a doll, at first you get a cheap one using the bare amount of money in that world, you give some dialog for flirting for the first stage to pass the first alien and now you have blank more money to make a better doll and the character creator is just all the art from all the NPCs male and females the ones you can talk to and the ones in the background. Let a player take all that art and have a contest of there own doll NPC and who ever makes the most liked by the community can be added to the game and maybe next time when a new game is made go back to all the dolls sent in and give a thank you and have them mentioned in there new game.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I have to wonder, these types of games are really popular but there all missing one simple thing. Ok so your in space collecting fill in blank plot here. You find aliens and you have to sex them, your the master of studs able to plow anyone after, insert number of dates here. And bam that’s it. Why don’t we have get a character builder in these games to make a doll, at first you get a cheap one using the bare amount of money in that world, you give some dialog for flirting for the first stage to pass the first alien and now you have blank more money to make a better doll and the character creator is just all the art from all the NPCs male and females the ones you can talk to and the ones in the background. Let a player take all that art and have a contest of there own doll NPC and who ever makes the most liked by the community can be added to the game and maybe next time when a new game is made go back to all the dolls sent in and give a thank you and have them mentioned in there new game.
had you follow the story so far?? earth had been destroy through ages...you and Alissa are only Humans ever remain because they had been send to seek for newer planet to re-population human kind. So as a result of sleeping for too long, your memories being mess up...and your ship found 4 planets near you to choose...before making decision you have to met the race who rule that planet to process investigate...after 3 dates you have to make your move...and because of limited resource, you can only maintain on spaceship for roughtly 60 days...so it isn't the game where you create your waifu, it is the game where you seek for your waifu. second, this game wasn't being make for only "h-scenes" it is more like a Visual Novel where you follow the story and "H-scenes" are just the reward after you finish challenges...basically you misleading between "trainning game" and "Visual Novel game"

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte and dyra

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's always the same, arrows on the left and right, zoomable areas (blue color when hovering), the zoom out in the top right. Just some exceptions:
The ending scenes from the planet main girls have a second scene (top left button), the endings have a cinematic format, and one harem scene allows penetration with 3 different girls (yellow color when hovering).

Edit: Since Bast is the only girl without penetration (like I already said), I think it would have been great if her harem scene could have included that like the other one with multiple penetration options. But well, on that topic, let's hope one of the 4-5 new scenes will include her.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hm, for whatever reason, i can't seem to progress at the aim training part on the FRY base. I can do the 100 hit easter egg, and the follow-up on that, but while the game recognizes my "passing mark", saying i'm prepared for the mission, none of the dialogues will change from "go and train your aim".
Any ideas?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Hm, for whatever reason, i can't seem to progress at the aim training part on the FRY base. I can do the 100 hit easter egg, and the follow-up on that, but while the game recognizes my "passing mark", saying i'm prepared for the mission, none of the dialogues will change from "go and train your aim".
Any ideas?
Talk with Gunter, but you need to click on the bullseye button

Impaler

May 18, 2017
What's this cheat engine that everyone keeps talking about? The shooting game is some straight bullshit.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
SWF is the Mac version. You download adobe flash projector to run the file
Well, to be precise, it would be correct as "is the Mac version as well" since it is a flash file that is supported by both systems (by a player).
Well, sorry for nitpicking...

Sidenote: The exe is run on windows but uses external flash files to play the scenes (which you can actually play through a player like MPC), the flash version includes them already.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes