EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fin.jpg

Overview:
Who are you? Why are you here? And... How to survive? In this game, as in my other projects, you will have to choose how you will behave, each action will affect the consequences. Now the game is in English and you, dear player, can enjoy it. Become the head of a gang, create your own, become a slave, or be the one that everyone will be afraid of? Show me what people are really made of... Well, not literally, of course.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-12
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: Ubarefeet - - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.00FINAL
Language: English
Other games: Two faceless adventures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

render-3-v2.gif Гифка с Gifius.ru (17).gif Гифка с Gifius.ru (13).gif Гифка с Gifius.ru (18).gif Гифка с Gifius.ru (14).gif nf.gif 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png lili.png arapov.png preg.jpg kongoear.jpg Гифка с Gifius.ru (11).gif rrr.jpg

Last edited:

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
It's got potential. The characterss and build up need to be worked on (check out games like Healslut as it is similar but does it well) but the perversion and concept are great. Hopefully the art develops to match the potential in the concept.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I have no idea what kind of software MSpaint is, and I drew in regular photoshop, but you probably noticed that I'm not very good at it, but I don't have an artist. More precisely, they were, but as it turned out artists are lazy if they do not payo_O... Suddenly~~ I didn't really think it was that bad, so it looks like the next version will have to edit the art in addition to continuing the story. What a pity:alien:. In any case, thank you all for the feedback, because a negative opinion is also an opinion, right? I have never seen so many variations of jokes about my drawings, is it so bad?:KEK:))))

Timthecarp

Sep 30, 2018
The art is fine as a proof of concept kinda deal, but if that's the end result, the art that's going to be in the finished game, don't expect people to like that. It's not very good, but, BUT, you can play up how awful it is by exaggerating it. Make eldritch geometry, go wild, as long as the writing is good people will jack it to paint drying.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I have no idea what kind of software MSpaint is, and I drew in regular photoshop, but you probably noticed that I'm not very good at it, but I don't have an artist. More precisely, they were, but as it turned out artists are lazy if they do not payo_O... Suddenly~~ I didn't really think it was that bad, so it looks like the next version will have to edit the art in addition to continuing the story. What a pity:alien:. In any case, thank you all for the feedback, because a negative opinion is also an opinion, right? I have never seen so many variations of jokes about my drawings, is it so bad?:KEK:))))
I mean artists are not lazy because they dont want to work for free but I think that for now is better to practice your art and then post updates you dont need to edit the art in this demo if your skills are still the same, you are not going to get better overnight, so for now just pratice and post updates when you feel that you made some progress and in the future come back to the old versions and re do the art on those ones

D

Deleted member 219172

we all take the ball you put on the floor. the graphics don´t really good. the game is not bad. Go on and try to get better graphics. :cool:

Reactions: grobulos
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes