• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Space Ranger Kimmi! [Ep.01 Act 2] [LordSheep]

1. 5.00 star(s)

paintcabinet

Has a lot of potential and charm! I thoroughly enjoyed even the small demo offered. All the models look good and seems to offer variety through different choices. All in all a good start, but obviously it would be nice to see a lot more content in the future!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

A great start to a fun, sci-fi themed VN. As a side note, I was actually surprised at how good the writing is for this game. Considering most of the devs on this site badly need help with basic grammar, this was a refreshing change for sure. As for the models, Kimmi is really hot but sometimes her face looks a bit weird from the side. I'm not sure if it's because the skin textures are off or what, but it was a bit jarring. Overall, this is a very new game, so obviously lots of things can change, but, thus far, everything seems quite promising.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Review of Ep.01 Act1

Visual novel where you play Space Ranger Cadet Kimmi as she faces her last tests before academy graduation and will then (presumably) embark on space missions.

There are about 15-20 minutes of playtime in this first release but the writing is sharp and the renders are gorgeous.

In this release choices only have minor consequences (if you pick A you'll see one set of scenes and if you pick B you'll see a different set but they both lead to the same place) so feel free to make the choices you want and it's short enough that you can always replay.

Might want to wait until there's a bit more content but definitely one to keep an eye on if you like throw-back SciFi and the art appeals to you.