Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can't help feeling I've seen that guy's head from somewhere, but can't place it. :unsure:
Seen him before aswell, the goofy looking blonde. Can't place him either. It's not Commander Keen any of his family though.
You play as Keen... as in Commander Keen? LOL Maybe I'm just old, but that game was the shit back in the 90s.
Yup, same here.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
None of the art is done as layers. it's all just pictures. Expect "re done art" and/or "re done coding" somewhere down the line to change that instead of adding more content, like SU and STS and all the rest

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
None of the art is done as layers. it's all just pictures. Expect "re done art" and/or "re done coding" somewhere down the line to change that instead of adding more content, like SU and STS and all the rest
That’s definitely true, but these devs can’t start out perfect. They can only refine and optimize their techniques once they have some experience to guide them!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for giving us a look. Love the art and point&click games are a win imho... Wishing you success and hope you bring a story and writing to match. Sure the art gets folks looking but to keep viewers/players and build patreon support, Success is all about the story. And don't be afraid to add tasks to build content, like getting the light and tripod for the photo shoot_ that should take a bit of work running around to find and collect them, not just a click. Also getting three asteroids would make more sense _ that's how many are in the pic. The Music is a plus too _ like it.

Reactions: JoyRideX

Silver750

Jul 19, 2017
Really like the artwork. And that, for a Ren'py game counts a lot, since they are always the same structure.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I like this tech demo. Loving the art, music and light-hearted humor.
yes there are some grammar errors but is stuff that gets fixed quickly.

Also i'm old enough to get the Commander Keen reference, too.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* The start menu is very hard to read, as the text color is nearly the same as the background

* White text against a light grey background. I should stop here as I know this is going to be a pain to read. Really a bad idea for a game where you have to do a lot of reading. Really a bad idea period.

* Original art looks nice.

* I keep expecting to have to go and find items, but I don't need to. I was hoping that there would be more of a puzzle aspect to this game. Let's see how things play out.

* There are some spelling and grammar errors, but I think it has more to d with typos than lacking a grasp of English.

* It seems odd to need to develop photos in the future since we don't really need t do so now.

This isn't my idea of a game, and it's a shame The artwork is nice and there's some potential for some hot scenes, but the lack of meaningful game play and the interface issues make this a pass from me.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Love the art style, I will check it out right away. I fear it will be another neverending project like Summertime Saga and A Town Uncovered though. Oh well, we will see.

Nov 24, 2017
The artwork for this proof of concept is fantastic. Certainly among the best I've seen.

Would make for a great old school point and click adventure game, but it appears it's going the route of a visual novel. Menu choices for navigation versus clicking on the map to go to a location would indicate there's no mechanism for directly clicking on "things" in the game. But that's always something they could add in later.

Very interested to see where this is going even if it is a bit "vanilla."

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
* The start menu is very hard to read, as the text color is nearly the same as the background

* I keep expecting to have to go and find items, but I don't need to. I was hoping that there would be more of a puzzle aspect to this game. Let's see how things play out.
I think that this Demo only shows you a small part of the story, the ship, HUD etc.
I bet in the future versions you will have to actually find the items, gather the asteroids etc.

Reactions: MorahBieno
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes