JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I love the Art Style

If you are Reading this Robin I Think We Need One More Alien That Have Orange Skin Color Like Star fire
Just a suggestion

Reactions: JoyRideX
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 282147

Overview:
In this game you play as Keen; a young mechanic that just landed his first job on a 'Rescue & Relax' Ship.

Keen's task is simple; make repairs where ever needed! But every time Keen helps out one of his attractive crew members, he seems to end up in more and more a dubious situations!

While exploring the spaceship, you can gather items, build repair-parts & play various mini games - this will allow you to progress through the storylies & get you the girl!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-29
Developer: Robin -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win & Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 282144 View attachment 282145 View attachment 282146
i am so ready for this

Reactions: JoyRideX

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks everyone!

I was amazed by the amout of positive feedback on SpaceRescue, thank you so much! That's very encouraging :)

And feel free to stop by the site at any time to play the lastest update :)

-Robin

The art seems pretty good, but the smiles seem a bit to big, the faces almost look like they're about to split open.
In Lune's room the option to compliment her is misspelled as compiment.
some transitions, like the one after leaving your room for the first time, don't advance automatically and, in my experience, it feels a bit stilted. It feels like you can interact with the screen\room when it's really just waiting for you to advance the dialogue.
The game also seems to lack the "game" elements and more so seems to just be relaying the story to the player, things like collecting the steel pipes for the tripod or developing the photos. This could be due to it being the first demo, as it states the collecting of those supplies as a victory or success of some sort implying that a mini-game or some other game mechanic needs to be used, but I can only critique what I can play so I chose to mention it.
Those are fair comments! :) And the game will be fully interactive as you might expect it, but getting all that in there just takes a bit more time :) Keep an eye on the 3rd Demo, that one should be pretty interactive already :)

I love the Art Style

If you are Reading this Robin I Think We Need One More Alien That Have Orange Skin Color Like Star fire
Just a suggestion
I'll keep it in mind! :D

Thanks for giving us a look. Love the art and point&click games are a win imho... Wishing you success and hope you bring a story and writing to match. Sure the art gets folks looking but to keep viewers/players and build patreon support, Success is all about the story. And don't be afraid to add tasks to build content, like getting the light and tripod for the photo shoot_ that should take a bit of work running around to find and collect them, not just a click. Also getting three asteroids would make more sense _ that's how many are in the pic. The Music is a plus too _ like it.
I'm glad you like it & thanks for the feedback Reese :) ...and good news! All your suggestions will be part of the upcomming updates :) Collecting, using & even crafting items will become a core part of the gameplay. I hope this will make the game even more enjoyable for you :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes