MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think that this Demo only shows you a small part of the story, the ship, HUD etc.
I bet in the future versions you will have to actually find the items, gather the asteroids etc.
I agree. Proof of concept for sure. And for that, definitely an interesting prospect of a concept.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Quote from the Author's Patreon

What to expect from the Demo?
Well there is a - ahem - fair warning of sorts. Because what you will play is just a singe storyline, without any gameplay or interaction with other storylines. This is for the simple reason that I have to start somewhere :) I personally see it as an 'art & storyline' test; and focussing on that aspect, was also the best way for me to get familliar with the game engine.
So, you will probably feel that you are going through a Visual Novel, rather then an Adventure Game. But, no worries that will hopefully change in one of the next updates....it just takes time :)
Finally, the current storyline is incomplete; I have a lot more prepared, but I just ran out of time trying to put it in the game. But I'll complete it in the next update :)
Enjoy!
Well, I hope you will enjoy the demo game so far! Please let me know your thoughts, by leaving a comment here on Patreon :) Also, And if things turn out to be broken, let me know and then I'll fix it in the next update.
Till next time!
Kind regards
Robin

So, yeah, interactions, finding/gathering items will arrive with the next updates

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For what this guy's showing off, I think it's worth tossing him a buck this month and the next coupe or so. Just to see what he produces over the summer and to help him out!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
* The start menu is very hard to read, as the text color is nearly the same as the background

* White text against a light grey background. I should stop here as I know this is going to be a pain to read. Really a bad idea for a game where you have to do a lot of reading. Really a bad idea period.

* Original art looks nice.

* I keep expecting to have to go and find items, but I don't need to. I was hoping that there would be more of a puzzle aspect to this game. Let's see how things play out.

* There are some spelling and grammar errors, but I think it has more to d with typos than lacking a grasp of English.

* It seems odd to need to develop photos in the future since we don't really need t do so now.

This isn't my idea of a game, and it's a shame The artwork is nice and there's some potential for some hot scenes, but the lack of meaningful game play and the interface issues make this a pass from me.
I wouldn't go so harsh on it since it's his first realese and it's a demo. Still i hope the future updates come with a nice idea of gameplay, the game look's really good and i hope the best for ir because is one the best i see the last times.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
You play as Keen... as in Commander Keen? LOL Maybe I'm just old, but that game was the shit back in the 90s.
Those sidescroller platformers were my jam back then. Commander Keen, Duke Nukem, and Hocus Pocus were my favs.

Reactions: JoyRideX

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The art seems pretty good, but the smiles seem a bit to big, the faces almost look like they're about to split open.
In Lune's room the option to compliment her is misspelled as compiment.
some transitions, like the one after leaving your room for the first time, don't advance automatically and, in my experience, it feels a bit stilted. It feels like you can interact with the screen\room when it's really just waiting for you to advance the dialogue.
The game also seems to lack the "game" elements and more so seems to just be relaying the story to the player, things like collecting the steel pipes for the tripod or developing the photos. This could be due to it being the first demo, as it states the collecting of those supplies as a victory or success of some sort implying that a mini-game or some other game mechanic needs to be used, but I can only critique what I can play so I chose to mention it.

Reactions: JoyRideX

Hannibal8000

Mar 20, 2019
2D art still the best. This one still too early for me to dip in. Point-and-click is a good frame work though. Looking forward for future updates.

BeefyPrime

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 282147

Overview:
In this game you play as Keen; a young mechanic that just landed his first job on a 'Rescue & Relax' Ship.

Keen's task is simple; make repairs where ever needed! But every time Keen helps out one of his attractive crew members, he seems to end up in more and more a dubious situations!

While exploring the spaceship, you can gather items, build repair-parts & play various mini games - this will allow you to progress through the storylies & get you the girl!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: 2019-04-05
Developer: Robin
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -

Android in future?

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Easily the best art style in a long while.

I love the ship layout and the details in it as well, every section you look at there is a potential for a storyline. It reeks of high polish and careful detailed craftwork. If this is further developed it will be amazing.

Reactions: MorahBieno

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ok... Very Good Start... I hate when in Fist Relize not have SC... But Art is realy swety ♥♥♥♥

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes