Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Good things take time I guess? Not defending developers letting games sit in development hell for months at a time with zero updates, but from what I've learned, most of these indie games tend to be from a development team of just a handful of people, and sometimes it's just a SINGLE person developing, and them having lives and jobs outside of developing these games, it's understandable when there's no updated for a couple months at a time, but in this specific scenario, yea it's been a long ass while. Hopefully they just been busy, but still cracking away and we'll see a moderate update before the end of the year hopefully! lol
Went to their patreon out of curiosity, and they said 8.5 was to be released soon :
PS. Please note: as I write this [JULY 28 AT 6:37 PM], I still have to release game-update 8.5 (which is all about the doctor), and I plan to do that somewhere this week :)
Soooooo… buckle up?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Went to their patreon out of curiosity, and they said 8.5 was to be released soon :

Soooooo… buckle up?
I was just dropping a random thought because i was thinking of this song because i found myself humming the music from this game. i really do love this game. it's one of my top 10s i'd say

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Haven't played this for a few updates and as someone with an interest in the more alien/monster side of things the alien plant was a personal favorite before it became a bit too human to truly peak my interest. Has the game added any more truly "alien" content or is it still mostly humans and humans with a couple extra bits and bobs and a recolor?

memefiend69420

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you! How did you find that? I find some of these tasks very vague.
I couldn't find it at first and thought it had to do with the doctors computer on the left side of the alien ship. I couldn't find any interactions on the alien ship after finding the flashlight on the plant, so I went back to the medical room and moved my mouse around on everything in the rooms for interaction spots and then I found the brochure.

Reactions: AoTheGuy

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I rescued the doctor, and now I need bandages. anyone knows where to find them?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I couldn't find it at first and thought it had to do with the doctors computer on the left side of the alien ship. I couldn't find any interactions on the alien ship after finding the flashlight on the plant, so I went back to the medical room and moved my mouse around on everything in the rooms for interaction spots and then I found the brochure.
thanks that would have taken me forever, i would basically click everything until i find what im looking for.

Reactions: junior366

7KingKong7

Mar 8, 2020
Ive played the earlier versions and i say it again. One of the best games on this platform in terms of quality. I encourage everyone to try it ;)

Reactions: monk_56

Bummar

Apr 26, 2019
I have the brochures but the doctor won't give me the option to give proof. Any ideas?

EDIT: There is definitely some kind of bug here, but I got it after collecting the brochure 3 times and going straight to the alien spaceship and doctor.

Last edited:

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone kind enough to share a save for a the newest patch?
Will be a drag to go over all of the game again...

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes