Space Rescue Code Pink

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Hey!

I'm Robin and I just started working on my first adult game. I'm origionally a big fan of classic adventure games, so that's where the inspiration comes from :)

here are a few screens to give you a first impression. I hope you like it!

You can read a bit more about it all here;

Enjoy!

SpaceRescueCodePink_0001_Group 51.jpg

SpaceRescueCodePink_0003_Group 4.jpg

SpaceRescueCodePink_0000_Group 6.jpg

SpaceRescueCodePink_0002_Group 1.jpg

bergy

Dec 30, 2017
I'll be keeping an eye on this, the art is really nice and I just love these type of games. Will be happy to support once I get my hands on a demo :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Thank you for the Demo!
Now that you have a working demo have you considered moving from the Introduction thread to your own Game thread. I think you will get more traffic that way also you can start getting reviews here, all that good stuff. :)

If you choose to do so. (I recommend it since then you have control of the thread).
Here is a link to the game uploading rules:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2018-12-07.524/
If you have any issues ask a mod like TCMS for example for help.

Good Luck

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1491141

I'm more the lurking guy, but I have to say these art style is 10/10, good work
Same.
But yeah, the artstyle really is unique and I think it will easily stand out in the sea of other smut games currently out there.

Reactions: JoyRideX

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I stumbled across your game by chance.
It was really fun and at the end, I wanted more.
Ok, I have some improvements here and there as a suggestions, but the game is still in the middle of development and I'm none of your patreons. :)

I saw that your game still lacks a nice icon ( exe-file in the game folder) - and for the fun I had (have) with your game I want give something back ... in short, I mixed and created something out of your pictures. (256 x 256 )

I hope you like it.

space-rescue_code-pink_keen_icon_256.png space-rescue_code-pink_lune-shine_icon_256.png

I used PhotoShop PS2 and IcoFX ( freeware till version 1.6.4 )

The .ico files are in the zip-file.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes