Identify Space station game

IllumiNaughty

Aug 5, 2017
This was five or six years ago but I cannot remember the title to save my life.
It was a 3D adult game set in space on what I believe was a abandoned space station or lost ship, in a docking bay and the rest of the station/ship was locked until later. But you find a girl or Android that is in cryo sleep or on stand by. And she will move about the area and you can get on your ship that was like a maintenance ship. Later you can find another girl in the same predicament as the other girl. I remember you can play black jack against them as to get them to strip and there was a few sex machines you could set up in the area. I think I used to have it through patreon way back in the day but I don't have access to the account no more.

But I think you are there for maintenance like you was a maintenance man. (Again I could be wrongly remembering this part.) There was two girls and the "real" girl didn't feel comfortable with the other one I think. And you could play black jack. Those are my most accurate memories of this game.

I really appreciate it, it's been a search for over a year with no luck. Thanks.