May 10, 2023
Maybe it's like Telltale's Walking dead where you have to pick one to save, but no one actually dies, instead you have to live in the knowledge that one of your mates knows that you'd let them die if they had to save someone else. That wouldn't be good for no one's self esteem.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

perles75

May 16, 2020
yeah the end of week 1 is a bit dragged, although it's nice that it ends with the end of the year :LOL:

I remember Ranli said that week 2 is not having any (or little) new content because it's mostly for bi characters to catch up with missions, whereas straight/gay characters will skip directly to week 3 with some stats increases for balance.

Helena.Vale

Nov 3, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.2.

Main App:
  • Download
Mandatory Package(s):
  • Download - Assets
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It's impossible to copy into data folder (android 14) because of security issues

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's impossible to copy into data folder (android 14) because of security issues
it is not. read the quoted post again. the folder in question is freely accessible in Android 14, even in Android 15. we'll see what shenanigans Google has in store for Android 16.

4.00 star(s) 173 Votes