EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5.png

Overview:
You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: RanliLabz - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 2.6.1 Early Access
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Other Content:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v2.5.3): - - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: F95 Fan Sigs - Patreon Passwords
Longfang thanks for the links
* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

3jY5ak.png v9sc3v.png syTOfh.png n49ipG.png imbLsw.png MdtLJW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dem nipples :O ..holy shite this is a huge first release..hope that means alot of content and not just massive renders in small numbers..lol

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
we must be thinking about 2 different things. There are people in group who compress largish games into smaller sizes - maybe some loss of graphic quality, i personally don't miss the difference. For me it's less about down load time, more about saving storage space.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
we must be thinking about 2 different things. There are people in group who compress largish games into smaller sizes - maybe some loss of graphic quality, i personally don't miss the difference. For me it's less about down load time, more about saving storage space.
^This

Its like when some gaming buddies ask me "you dont like playing video games in 4k ?" and I am sitting there going "Can my eyes even ****ing see 4k graphics ? I cant tell the damn difference from regular 1080p tv's and 4k ultra ones... they both look good to me..."

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I tired this game and I have mixed feelings about it. I was expecting more abstinence options which it lacked. Giving the character cult background I was expecting more difficulty for the PC to change. The majority of the options are it's wrong, but I'm horny, so it alright. The main thing that will be keeping me away for this game is its file size.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
SpaceCorps XXX v0.1 Skunked (220MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - -

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes