Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017
I found the problem on this game, when you play and got game over or load the game... the hentai is go to disabled . the problem is when youre save data youre cloth already tear apart , the hentai option permanently become disable since we cant fix our cloth. please fix this ...

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
i know this game from EARLY, and i mean EARLY development, and it's sad that its so unpopular
also,it'seven more sad than shince 2014, the "demo" is the exact same :/ (exept for some minior visual upgrades)

velkensen

Oct 28, 2017
it'seven more sad than shince 2014, the "demo" is the exact same :/ (exept for some minior visual upgrades)
Part of the problem was the dev was switching engines at one point and put a bunch of time into that. There was also a weird little side-game that was in a chibi style, but didn't get past the planning phase. If the dev had fully focused on the game as-is, it'd be much farther along had have much better traction with fans.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Part of the problem was the dev was switching engines at one point and put a bunch of time into that. There was also a weird little side-game that was in a chibi style, but didn't get past the planning phase. If the dev had fully focused on the game as-is, it'd be much farther along had have much better traction with fans.
As far as I know that chibi game was to test the new engine. And I don't think he's made a decision for a new engine yet. Don't know whether the chibi game will become an actual thing.

Jul 23, 2017
I found the problem on this game, when you play and got game over or load the game... the hentai is go to disabled . the problem is when youre save data youre cloth already tear apart , the hentai option permanently become disable since we cant fix our cloth. please fix this ...
The game is very buggy there is little we can do to help. I couldn't finish it as it crashed on me and reset my progress I also often got stuck and just in general many bugs.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
...so its STILL in development? I remember it being in development five years ago at least and never coming out with any update of significance. Stopped following after realizing that.

And now revisiting it I realize how terrible the controls are and how lackluster the animations are compared to modern standards.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
...so its STILL in development? I remember it being in development five years ago at least and never coming out with any update of significance. Stopped following after realizing that.

And now revisiting it I realize how terrible the controls are and how lackluster the animations are compared to modern standards.
Only five? Heh, I think the early days were 10+ years ago, and I remember waiting forever for updates then, too. (though admittedly I think they were more frequent then)

Shame, too, cus I was enjoying this one. I actually *like* the animations.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't think this game will ever be more than just a side project the dev does in their spare time. And I wouldn't be surprised if we don't ever see it finished.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is clearly abandoned right? I mean he even on his blog says he was playing skyrim and the previous posts don't even appear on front page due on few update there are lol.

It's sad, the game had potential.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
This is clearly abandoned right? I mean he even on his blog says he was playing skyrim and the previous posts don't even appear on front page due on few update there are lol.

It's sad, the game had potential.
Technically not yet fully abandoned... If I remember correctly... For the Abandoned tag to be used in this site... The Game should have no updates for the past 3 Months...
Latest Update was November 6, 2019... He still is stuck on choosing which Game Dev Platform to use for the Remake... He's considering Godot... But Yeah... Skyrim happened...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Technically not yet fully abandoned... If I remember correctly... For the Abandoned tag to be used in this site... The Game should have no updates for the past 3 Months...
Latest Update was November 6, 2019... He still is stuck on choosing which Game Dev Platform to use for the Remake... He's considering Godot... But Yeah... Skyrim happened...
Godot is like unity but its still a red flag game engine he should pick a stable game engine build if he is going to migrate his game platform to Godot

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand, and I'm usually patient waiting for releases, but nearly not having news at all.

I get the dev has his life, and if he can't work on it anymore I respect. It's completly understandable. Simply because we barely see posts at least makes me believe it is abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes