Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
As someone who has been following this game for years (seriously, it was one of my first) I feel I should warn people to not get excited for updates. There won't be any meaningful progress for a good chunk of time. The Dev is currently testing out different programs to port the game to. He's finished a test for 1 (Godot? I think?) and has several more he's testing/learning.

f95man

Jun 18, 2018
Waiiittt a minute, so what's this? A rebranded MitsukoX? Or a whole new game? Been out of the loop oh boy.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i think the developer changed things in game before he used RPGM now is just a flash game you can find it in his blog i think you need start over cause the old saves you had can't work since he changed the engines
As far as I know, the game was always made in flash. RPGM was never a thing the dev used.

As someone who has been following this game for years (seriously, it was one of my first) I feel I should warn people to not get excited for updates. There won't be any meaningful progress for a good chunk of time. The Dev is currently testing out different programs to port the game to. He's finished a test for 1 (Godot? I think?) and has several more he's testing/learning.
Wasn't there also something about the remake in the new engine having Mitsuko portrayed in more of a chibi style as well? There were some animations he made in that style, , and I think the test in one of the new engines also featured her in that style.

Waiiittt a minute, so what's this? A rebranded MitsukoX? Or a whole new game? Been out of the loop oh boy.
Not a rebrand. It's the same game. It's still in development. Or well, this version is done. He won't work on this any longer. Instead of flash the remake will be made in a different engine, but now the dev is working out which one he wants to go with. So far there has been a test in Godot, and decided that he won't be testing TeamFusion because he doesn't like it apparently. You can see in the sidebar of his blog as well that he's currently looking into Game Maker.

Oh and @Scrot, the blog link in the OP points directly to a post. Perhaps that should point to the root of the blog instead.

Reactions: Scrot

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Wasn't there also something about the remake in the new engine having Mitsuko portrayed in more of a chibi style as well?
I believe he clarified that the Chibi style is only for the game engine testing, not for the actual game itself. I find myself liking some of the chibi animations, though I still voted for the normal version in the poll
Edit: Ignore my problem using something as simple as quote... -.-

W65

May 31, 2018
This game is sorta like HHS--it's kinda from before the era when game development engines were the established things that they are today. Flash, in those days, still seemed like a legitimate choice for developing a platforming game.

So, yeah, expect to see things drag for a while. Like folks have said, the dev only recently decided to switch over to a real game engine. It's always nice not to have to invent the wheel on things like collision with platforms. I mean, game development engines exist for this kind of dev: can draw, can program, motivated enough to actually do both, but doesn't need the burden of starting from square one with absolutely basic stuff.

(Of course, I like this game, so I'm going to be a bit of a cheerleader. Cute pink almost-furry catgirl, lewdness meter, outfits/clothes breaking, monster sex, etc.)

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
This looks familiar... I've played this before but, it was a loooong time ago.
Or is this a remake of some kind?

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
I remember this. It was awesome back then. Hopping it's awesome now. (Also still wish I had the funds needed to help fund some of these people).

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
question cause im curious and have tried before to no avail, anyone been able to get CE to work on this with the upgrade tokens?

EDIT: nevermind just found out i can edit the save

TheWulfbane

Sep 6, 2018
This might sound dumb, but this game, and only this game seems to screw with me. For whatever reason only the arrow keys work when i start up the game. Like I can move up and down in the menu, but no other buttons do anything. So im stuck at the title screen. What is the basic button layout or per chance, does anyone know what is going wrong?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
This might sound dumb, but this game, and only this game seems to screw with me. For whatever reason only the arrow keys work when i start up the game. Like I can move up and down in the menu, but no other buttons do anything. So im stuck at the title screen. What is the basic button layout or per chance, does anyone know what is going wrong?
If not mistaken, the buttons are A, S, X and Z. Can't remember what buttons are what, so get your choice to Options and press them all

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 262504

Overview:
SpacEscape is a 2d, hentai-themed RoR (Run or Rape) platformer developed in Adobe Flash using Action Script 2.0 it features an anthro main char (more human than animal), bestiality, tentacle, monsters and more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2019-01-30
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 30-01-2019
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 262549 View attachment 262550 View attachment 262551 View attachment 262552
thank you for move my request took some time x_x
looks like everyone remember this one to haha
(hint) there is a game over scene to guys cant view in gallery :(

Reactions: Notfound2
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes