Flash - Abandoned - SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Artemissu

It's been a while since i've last played this game, so my memory is a little bit foggy. I'll try to review everything i can remember at least.

Nice little game done by a mexican developer (i believe?). The premise is simple - You are a feline girl who ends up on a derelict space ship or station, can't remember, and there are monsters inside. Gameplay is your typical H-platformer with monsters raping you upon attacking. I know a lot of people aren't fans of being sexed upon taking damage style of gameplay, but some people (myself included) enjoys going on full virgin runs sometimes, so these gameplay mechanics are really appreciated.

The game doesn't take too long to beat, but i took longer than i expected to finish it due to me getting stuck at parts, not knowing where to go or what to do. Sometimes the map's layout can be a little confusing too. Occasionally you'll encounter some Boss enemies, but they're mostly pretty easy to beat.

I also remember having problems with the dog enemies. They are pretty fast to attack you, and since you cannot see much in front of you due to the screen size, you'll often find yourself getting attacked by these beasts out of nowhere. In some areas, they respawn as well, which can also be troublesome. Here's hoping the developer fixes this in the remake!

You can either go ham on your enemies using melee attacks, or you can use guns - but be careful, ammo is a bit limited on this game. The graphics are nice, the animations are pretty nice too, at least for someone's first project (might be mistaken on this one). I also like how the protagonist is afraid and standoffish at first against enemy attacks, but over the time she becomes lustier and lustier, becoming a full-on slut if her lust gets too high - so fans of corruption like me will also find a nice little thing here too!

Last but not least, i really enjoy the character designs in this game. The protagonist is both cute and sexy, and i really like how she mostly looks like a human, but with a few animal features like her tail and nails. The dev has good taste in 2D women alright.

Overall, i'd say i enjoyed it a lot, at least for the size and scope it has to offer. I believe this is the dev's first project if i'm not mistaken, so do go easy on it's flaws should you intend to play it. Currently, there's a remake of this game but done in a different artsyle - if you enjoy this game, please check it out as well!!! ;)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

5 stars, but got abandoned, so 4 stars. You run around, collect items, key cards and so on, fight enemies and fight bosses.

Why such a high rating you ask? Well, the H-scenes are phenomenal. If you haven't, play it, you won't regret it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Gabn05

So...I really like the game, but thinking objectively it doesnt deserve 5 stars.

The good things are, that each enemy has multiple animations based on the mc horny level. A game mechanic that I love, besides she also moves and acts differently based on that indicator. There are also different weapons which enhance gameplay. There are abilities like shields and so.

Now in bad things the game do feel abandoned, after a certain point it just feels like is rushed. Like you kill the boss and suddenly you are ready to escape. The game lacks content, what is in the game is good. Nevertheless it lacks enemies and bosses, stages...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Hex111

Since there are barely any reviews, I decided to write one.

Story:
    There isn't much to it.
    A girl has landed (or crashed?) onto a planet and has to escape it while also battling any enemies that cross her way.

Art:
    Decent. Nothing special.

Gameplay:
    Decent. It feels clanky and weird.
    Kinda what you would expect from a flash game.

H Content:
    3 Enemies, and 1 boss.
    2 Different positions for every enemy, with 3 different animations that change depending on the lust level.

Notes:
    The game can be sometimes pretty confusing on where to go. It also feels like more of a demo or a beta than an actual full release. (not sure if this game is actually a demo or not)

In order to unlock the gallery you must complete the game 3 times. 1 time on normal mode, 1 time on hard mode, and 1 time on easy mode. This is for sure the worst thing about this game. So, if you want to view the gallery, but you don't feel like completing the game 3 times, I suggest using a save editor to skip the process.

TL;DR:
    A decent game. Although, gameplay is clanky, and there is not too much H content in it. Art overall is decent.

If you're searching for something good to play, I suggest skipping playing this unless you got nothing else to play.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

I just got a notif from this game, and I saw that no one actually reviewed this, so here it is

+
    H animations are smooth
    Animation varies from enemies and player state
    Short but fun gameplay
    Medium-sized map
    Different weapons
    Pixel graphics

-
    Demo like game or it's really demo

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    Still remember this game so I gave 5 star, might as well play this again