VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Spades [Ch. 2 Update Dec 5, 22] [POOF]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

I was curious when I started this game then I was absolutely delighted to find the scenes in this game. While the game is very short as of now, the game ticks all the appropriate boxes for the specific fetishes I was looking for and does a great job explaining things in detail. I only hope the game continues to follow the path it started with cos it was damn good to say the least. It's 5 stars in my books as of now, can't wait for more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lir1234

Not much there yet, 2 scenes that end after about 15 mn. But these two scenes are really nice if you're into it.

Worth a try considering the tiny download (60MB).

Very nice start, I hope it will expand :)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

downdown2

This review is for the chapter 2 build. There isn't much content , but what little there is has peeked my interest. It currently contains two routes both with female dominance (dog girl is more dominant than the other). One route is piss oriented, the other is scat and fart oriented.

The art is passable. I can't say it really arouses me and is hard to fap to. The dialogue is alright but has some cringe words such as "yus". Takes some getting used to. Honestly the game would be 3 stars if not for being a breath of fresh air with the kinks and fetishes and female dominance.

Edit: on the off chance the author sees this, then please don't go full misery and hopelessness like empress games and have at the very least a few bittersweet endings.