5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
1727114289809.png
u get blackscreen if u try to load game and don`t have a save file...
also i got crash w/o errors if i press "C" when dialog window is present
about CPU temp, this time it was somewhat better, but usage was around 50% not 25, for me its much better to just dl the extra files than extract them...
about hand there was some confusion at first when doin massage would be good to have actual distortion on the body when u press the spot

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
  • Money cheat fixed (did you really need it? :))
When and where do i click Ctrl + Shift + M for it to work? Being able to use that would spare whoever plays LOADS of time-skipping and the uncertainty around how much money one makes with each massage. Grind without any inkling of one's actual advance is not exactly fun.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
about hand there was some confusion at first when doin massage would be good to have actual distortion on the body when u press the spot
If the breasts & butt do not move when you try to massage them, that's a pretty good sign the animations are not working due to codec issues. Speaking from my own experience (and looking into the "gfx" folder for Amy and Angelie).

Reactions: DirectXD1943

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SpaLife-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
If the breasts & butt do not move when you try to massage them, that's a pretty good sign the animations are not working due to codec issues. Speaking from my own experience (and looking into the "gfx" folder for Amy and Angelie).
oh there`s nipple butt spot.. i missed that one at first))

butt jiggle most of the time laggs to 4 fps
no sound is rly big downside...

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
When and where do i click Ctrl + Shift + M for it to work? Being able to use that would spare whoever plays LOADS of time-skipping and the uncertainty around how much money one makes with each massage.
Anywhere while not in a menu. (Eg when a client is on the table and you could touch them.)

Grind without any inkling of one's actual advance is not exactly fun.
This game is about massages, right? It takes less then 5 minutes to get them do anything if your skills are at the base level (~25%).

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
u get blackscreen if u try to load game and don`t have a save file...
also i got crash w/o errors if i press "C" when dialog window is present
OOps... Will fix this ASAP :)

about CPU temp, this time it was somewhat better, but usage was around 50% not 25, for me its much better to just dl the extra files than extract them...
Ok, Its set to use 25% of the available CPU cores, ort at least one... For the frame extraction. The game itself also takes some ressources.

Will try to find a way to do that...

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
Girls are hot but engine and controls are really bad. I can't spread pussy and there's a black square behind the girl when I touch the tits. I can move the tits and ass but not the ponytail or the pussy. Also I don't have a clue how to use the tools.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anywhere while not in a menu. (Eg when a client is on the table and you could touch them.)
Honestly didn't seem to be working.

This game is about massages, right? It takes less then 5 minutes to get them do anything if your skills are at the base level (~25%).
Between costs of most things compared with how much one gets per message and the fact you might end up skipping a whole day and do 1-2 massages at best, progress didn't seem to be anywhere near as quickly as you seem to believe it is. That said i'll concede the issues with animations not working as expected - or outright crashing the game - might have skewed my perspective on the issue.

(Also, what the hell is going on with the memory or saving system for the folder to grow 6GB in size after some time playing?!? That's crazy weird and problematic.)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Girls are hot but engine and controls are really bad. I can't spread pussy and there's a black square behind the girl when I touch the tits. I can move the tits and ass but not the ponytail or the pussy. Also I don't have a clue how to use the tools.
Did you use a "compressed" version? If so, its broken. Don't use it.
Tools: Right click, choose the desired option. I think about putting them somewhere on the screen for easier use.
About ponytail or vagina: You don't see the gripper or the animation does not work?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
was sain about extraction, the actual game was fine i guess... except the butt jiggle. if its extracted y then it lagged so hard? to big?
Sonico When "extracting" it creates single frames from the video. They are cached in the _animationCache subfolder, thats why the game grows that big. (There is an option to delete the folder on exit, with the tradeoff that loading next time will be slow again.)

When playing the animation it has to fetch the files from the storage. If storage is too slow it will lag.

I see that the way I ship and process animations is not good and will try to come up with a better approach in 0.3

lizapara

Aug 25, 2017
Did you use a "compressed" version? If so, its broken. Don't use it.
Tools: Right click, choose the desired option. I think about putting them somewhere on the screen for easier use.
About ponytail or vagina: You don't see the gripper or the animation does not work?
Hi,
I have the same issues and for the tools: no options appear for the Right click

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Can't use items nor buy them if you have the exact amount to buy(if you have 50, you can't buy lube even if you have the money). Also, the windows of "clicking anywhere" can be annoying due to accidently pressing a button and losing the information. l do have a quick trigger finger and can lose information and no, l can't go slow if l am looking over the game.

The tactic here is to farm up skills and get them to remove their bra and spam their nipple spots to quickly gain the satisfaction. Other than that, it is empty game for now, just wished l could wish use the items clearly.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Maybie trophy wall of panties :) speacial room for regulars/inisiated?
I use hd and hand gets chopy when moving, also there is still win cruser for some reason not just hand. One or other.
Y by adding oil i ment more renders sadly or happly. so skin shines a bit :D Also forcing dildo down the troat sems strange progresion from but, insted of fingering or riming pussy or somting.
Their words at start it hurts back neck... Shoud mean somthing we always start with feet then legs ...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes