Ren'Py - Abandoned - Spanish Playa [v1.0] [SpanishPlaya_Dev]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bocho

TOO MUCH FAILURES
    :cautious:
    In what little I have played, half the time I had to give him error after error.
    And on top of that, such a short game occupies more than 2 GB.
    I do not get it.
    The Spanish translation is not bad but it shows that it is done in the google tranlate
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jannoslynt

This is an excellent start for a game, interesting and original story with a long and a diverse cast. Setting is very well crafted and i really enjoy the dialogs and the way the game is written.

Very high quality visuals with beautiful renders, all girls are super hot with their unique style and background.

No bugs encountered so far and all things seem to work pretty well. I hope to keep enjoying this game in future updates, well done and good luck!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

elysium1988

Just finished playing v1.0 and this is actually pretty decent. A universe filled with a lot of hot girls, absolutely love that. Really good renders and a decent storyline. Its apparently a sandbox game but not the grindy kind and is just a simple sandbox with instructions to follow. More or less linear in gameplay.

Only negative I found was the English, I mean it is definitely understandable, maybe 85-90% understandable but there are major grammar and comprehension issues here and there. Maybe the creator could ask (or hire) someone to help him with the translation but nonetheless its still decent English when you consider that English is the developer's second language.

All in all its a good game. Also a good amount of content for first release. Hopefully we can see more sex contents in the upcoming updates.

I have given it 4 stars since there is no option of 3.5 but its a 3.5/5 as of right now. Between Average & Good