RPGM Completed Spank or Treat [v2.3] [Godspeak]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

Overview:
You play as Nissa, a 317 year old witch in the small modern day town of Smackston. On the 31st of October, she awakes to Sam Hain, the spirit of Halloween, who issues her a challenge: trick or treat your whole town before midnight or suffer my wrath. "My wrath" here meaning a good old fashioned spanking! It won't be easy on her though as the local bully, Precious, is on the prowl looking for free candy and the police are on high alert for mischief this night. Will Nissa complete her task in time? Or will she be sleeping on her stomach tonight? It's up to you to find out!
Thread Updated: 2022-02-11
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Developer: Godspeak
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Enabling Nudity:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png 1564955332029.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Looks nice but I sure would love to see more information about it before trying it out... nvm that just 70 MB ? o_O figure I could put in the effort to check it out myself.

Godspeak

May 20, 2019
are the other gamemodes gunna be uploaded here at some point? i'd like to try those out.
Hey everyone, thanks for playing my game! Also thank you Scrot for creating the thread and uploading the game to so many file distribution services, I really appreciate it. To answer your question @throwawayGateway, the other game modes are complete, but I am still doing final bugtesting to ensure that everything works smoothly before I release it. I had originally planned to make the version with the extra modes paid-only content, but at this point, I think I'm leaning towards just releasing it for free.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game. It wasn't what I would call a visual treat, but it was fun and corny and I enoyed playing it.

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
I'm stuck on the last thing, I either need to finish a mask (for which I have bark but no way to make eye holes) or make a paint bomb (for which I can find paint and dry ice but not a bottle). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Wanna hear something really spoopy? When you hover over this game on the Last Updates page, a type bar appears in the bottom-right corner before mysteriously disappearing!
Devilry, I say!

• Wow
Reactions: lewdviticus
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes