RPGM - Completed - Spank or Treat [v2.3] [Godspeak]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4905707

this was a surprisingly enjoyable game! short, sweet, and engaging. it was very decently written, with interesting enough characters, and full-sized art never hurts! i was expecting a game to get off to only once and to fulfil my spanking fetish, but was pleasantly surprised by how cute it was. it wasn't a mind-blowing experience or anything, though mostly owing to how short it was, but i enjoyed it more than i thought i would.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2404488

Love the developer and the work he puts into his games. It's especially impressive that the dev would put so much work into his games that target a rather small audience. For that, I thank Godspeak! It can't be easy!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LoganP

Cute softcore switch spanking game, enjoyable writing and a lot of variation of scenes for different kind of spankings.

A bit short, leaves you wanting more, so will keep an eye on the content creators patreon and other games he makes.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kaumat

Simple and cute "softcore" game. If you aren't specifically into spanking, you should probably move on, because the game's endings are built completely around that kink. Don't go in expecting full sex scenes or anything fancy. Unfortunately, it seems only Sam and Nissa have full-size pictures in the spanking scenes -- I would have enjoyed seeing some expressions from Precious or Samantha, at least.
    The entertaining writing is the main reason I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 3.