Spanking Scenes in Adult Games appreciation thread!

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, after seeing so many apprecation threads, why not adding one more apprecation thread?
So share the spanking scenes in adult games here if you like.

Below are other appreciation threads started by others:

Character appreciation threads:

Scene appreciation threads:

Clothing appreciation threads:

Starting of with Alice from "Big Brother" by Dark Silver. She is the older sister of the main character Max and can be spanked by Mom after being framed by Max of hiding a cigarette pack in her room.

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Awsome great idea! :)
Would be cool if you would copy the links from the other threads in here, so it is easier to jump from one thread to another. I try add the link of this thread to the others as hopefully today or tomorrow ;)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have one animated in Betrayed :D

With a nice jiggly ass :sneaky: Hope the spanking isn't just on one side of the ass :p

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, thank you guys for the sharing,
I will share mine too later when my favourite games are updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, maybe somebody can help me. I am searching for a game I played a while ago. I only remember one szene, in which you spank a female co-worker/assistant of your boss/mom at their workplace. I think the co-worker was blonde, but I am not entirely sure. Does anyone know what game I am talking about?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hello, maybe somebody can help me. I am searching for a game I played a while ago. I only remember one szene, in which you spank a female co-worker/assistant of your boss/mom at their workplace. I think the co-worker was blonde, but I am not entirely sure. Does anyone know what game I am talking about?
Your mom's assistant? It could be Sisterly Lust. If it's your sister's co-worker instead, it could be Dreaming of Dana.
If neither of them, you may start a new thread here and post more details.