RPGM - Completed - Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

It's a good game, short play time, but the game is too repetitive, cgs are pretty good although theyre quite hot... theyre kind of not, they go overboard in some settings but not in a good way, that's just my personal opinion.

Outside of that it's a solid game, with decent combat, some battle scenes, decent number of h-scenes, story is ignorable, nothing interesting.

Overall it's a decent game that won't take long to finish.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

After getting Dazed to fix the translation, I can enjoy one of my first and favorite hentai games.

Pros:
    • There are enough enemies to allow you to access the hentai scenes. If you play the game like a normal RPG game minus healing yourself after battle, it’s easy to get the exp you need, clear out the area enough to easily be able to rescue your comrades when you do lose and then get to the boss without having to resort to the one-hit KO potion (which skips the battle fuck).
    • No gameover upon losing to enemies in the area. You only get a gameover if you lose to the boss.
    • The hentai scenes are hot and it gets added to the more you lose. Now that the translation is officially fixed, you can understand what’s going on.
    • Battle hentai scenes occur if you are stripped down completely
    • Even after escaping, the characters are stuck with the current outfit of that area. This can cause attacks to fail depending on what is equipped.
    • The story is technically split into two parts. The main story which happens when the girls fight the enemy of the week and deal with the enemies and the second is afterwards where they have to deal with the fallout.
    Cons:
    • Short game with only four areas and the final area.
    • Made by the same people as Sneak in Desperada but with fewer areas, there is less variety in the scenes
    • The final area is rather stupid because of how you allowed all the arrested enemies in one area where they could stage a jailbreak and get revenge.
    • Blue and Yellow have the short end of the stick while Red is left in the dark with how corrupt the police force is. When it concerns dealing with PR and handling their comrades, they are forced to take all the blame even though they are the only ones who can actually protect the world. The fact they get raped and humiliated despite that only proves that the police force isn’t worth saving and that it should have been wiped out in the final area as a clear fuck you.
    • The doctor losing her virginity if you take too long to save her isn’t canon. That is saved for the sequel.
    Its still a bare minimum story at the end of the day which knocked the rating down, but I enjoy battle fuck games (even without the mind control which is only in one bad ending).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

armedvinyl

Extreme content is in this game but if you are not scared off by that premise and you like more in-depth 'humiliation' mechanics in and outside of the combat this one is definitely one to get into.

The premise is fun and although not super original they do have a good take on this, there's other signal forces games and games with the same artist/developer that mostly if not only feature single player characters up against enemies. This one is a fun twist in that regard as you can avoid losing a battle while still getting a taste of the enemies toying with the hero.

IF you 'do' lose however you will be met with a game-over event for bosses and special encounters (i think?). While regular enemies take the piss out of you when you lose to them. The main character will have to go rescue their team members before gradually more extreme humiliating defeat scenarios befall them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DipoRaptor

Marimo's games and art style are not for everyone but I most certainly have enjoyed them so far.
    They are pretty simple and full of lewd content which may not appeal to everyone so keep that in mind should you want to try it out.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

qwermhv

Pros:
    -Good CGI
    -Short but kind of enterteinement
    -A LOT of scenes
    -Good design for the protagonist
    -Gallery mode at the end
    Cons:
    -Too Thicc, can be gross
    -Generic story
    -The sprays of the menu aren´t good.
    -Some scenes can be too strong or disgunsting for someplayer
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Another absolute banger from group "ankoku marimokan".

Machine translation aside, this is a solidly crafted game. Each of the characters feels distinct from one another, the combat isn't too much of a slog to get through (and there's no real need to grind, especially when the game gives you ample chances to purchase power-ups) as with most RPGMaker titles, and the art is superb. What's more, they utilize the battle system to reflect combat damage in a way that I find just perfect—when your MP reaches 0 and your character sustains a sexual assault, their armor degrades by one stage; at the same time, their MP then increases to full, allowing you to continually spam magic attacks. (When your HP hits 0, you still faint, obviously.)

My complaints are few and far between, but... they do slightly drag down a game that could've been otherwise flawless.
    • The first is that the game is a little on the short side, clocking in at just over two hours; I would've maybe liked a bit more substance, but I won't complain about what I got.
    • The second is that once you've increased your characters' MP to a considerable level (spoiler: increase Blue Signal's MP the most, since she has the highest cost magical attacks) in tandem with Red Signal's "Full Maintenance" ability (and it gets incredibly easy to farm TP once you unlock the combat actions "Recover" and "Crimson Flare"), it becomes almost impossible to lose unless you're actively trying to fail.
    • The third is that, once I beat the game, I saw an option to unlock "free battles" which I assumed meant playing any fight in the game over again. I saved my file, as anyone would expect, and... I can't access that apparent feature. It would've added some much-needed replayability to the game, but it's short enough that I could simply play it over again if I so choose.
    I would recommend this game to anyone, RPG fan or not. While some groups tend to stick to a single niche they excel at, this group shows that they can thrive in all sorts of different genres and game styles.