RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Totti000

May 4, 2022
so..... bad end only?
yes sorry.
There is only 1 bad ending with pregangnacy/birth. The screen you pointed out, on other hand, should be an enema/cumflation state that you get by being defeated and you can fight in that state for that specific level

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
yes sorry.
There is only 1 bad ending with pregangnacy/birth. The screen you pointed out, on other hand, should be an enema/cumflation state that you get by being defeated and you can fight in that state for that specific level
lame

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I'm having a wierd issue with the game,after a few minutes the screen no longer updates the pictures. I hear the UI sounds and combat,but nothing changes on screen. It's only happens with some RPGM games,i may need to install a certain version of RPG Maker,or anybody know a possible fix for this? I tried to search the forum(s) and other places as wel for possible fixl,but found no similar issue mentioned anywhere.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
The game is actually not "animated". Scenes have no animations in them. Just switching from one picture between lines of dialog.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having a wierd issue with the game,after a few minutes the screen no longer updates the pictures. I hear the UI sounds and combat,but nothing changes on screen. It's only happens with some RPGM games,i may need to install a certain version of RPG Maker,or anybody know a possible fix for this? I tried to search the forum(s) and other places as wel for possible fixl,but found no similar issue mentioned anywhere.
This is a skipcount bug in some rpgmaker games, you can attempt to fix it by opening rpg_core.js in the \www\js\ folder and navigate down to line number 1872 and if the line reads:
JavaScript:
 if (this._skipCount === 0) {
Change it to:
JavaScript:
if (this._skipCount <= 0) {
This will work on any MV game that has this issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dv8r and h4xoor

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry can you elaborate? Which line in the file needs to be set to true?
I already said, it was the plugin named SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_v2 near the bottom.

JavaScript:
{"name":"SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_v2","status":false,"description":"[ver2.01] 戦闘速度を上げるプラグインです。YanflyEngine対応。\n利用時は、必ずYanflyEngineの後に読み込んでください。","parameters":{"---General Setting---":"","BattleSpeed (Default)":"1","BattleSpeed (Boost)":"2","OkayKeyBoost":"false","VisibleSwitch":"true","BoostToggleSwitch":"shift","---Detail Setting---":"","StateIcon":"40","StateOverlay":"8","Weapon":"12","Motion":"50","Balloon":"12","Damage":"120","DamageMin":"60","--BattleLog Setting--":"","LogAnime BaseDelay":"8","LogAnime NextDelay":"12","LogWaitCount Default":"1","LogWaitCount Boost":"2","---Switch Setting---":"","SE BoostON":"Decision2","SE BoostOFF":"Decision2","SE Volume":"50","SwitchImage":"Balloon","SwitchX":"10","SwitchY":"10","SwitchWidth":"48","SwitchHeight":"48","SwitchTop":"2","SwitchLeft":"1","SwitchAnimePattern":"8","SwitchAnimeSpeed":"5","---YEP BattleCore---":"","YEP Battle MotionWait":"40","---YEP ATB---":"","YEP ATB BoostSwitch":"true","---ATB Speed---":"","ATB Speed(Default)":"1","ATB Speed(Boost)":"2","---YEP Victory AM---":"","YEP Victory Wait":"true"}},
set "status":false, to "status":true,

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
This is a skipcount bug in some rpgmaker games, you can attempt to fix it by opening rpg_core.js in the \www\js\ folder and navigate down to line number 1872 and if the line reads:
JavaScript:
 if (this._skipCount === 0) {
Change it to:
JavaScript:
if (this._skipCount <= 0) {
This will work on any MV game that has this issue.
Holy shit,thanks a bunch,now i need to revisit some games. \o

Sorry can you elaborate? Which line in the file needs to be set to true?
If you open the said file,with a notepad for example,just press ctrl+f copy the line you are looking for,it'll jump to the line and highlight it for you,then just set the "false" to "true" and save.

gregory123

Jun 12, 2017
I already said, it was the plugin named SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_v2 near the bottom.

JavaScript:
{"name":"SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_v2","status":false,"description":"[ver2.01] 戦闘速度を上げるプラグインです。YanflyEngine対応。\n利用時は、必ずYanflyEngineの後に読み込んでください。","parameters":{"---General Setting---":"","BattleSpeed (Default)":"1","BattleSpeed (Boost)":"2","OkayKeyBoost":"false","VisibleSwitch":"true","BoostToggleSwitch":"shift","---Detail Setting---":"","StateIcon":"40","StateOverlay":"8","Weapon":"12","Motion":"50","Balloon":"12","Damage":"120","DamageMin":"60","--BattleLog Setting--":"","LogAnime BaseDelay":"8","LogAnime NextDelay":"12","LogWaitCount Default":"1","LogWaitCount Boost":"2","---Switch Setting---":"","SE BoostON":"Decision2","SE BoostOFF":"Decision2","SE Volume":"50","SwitchImage":"Balloon","SwitchX":"10","SwitchY":"10","SwitchWidth":"48","SwitchHeight":"48","SwitchTop":"2","SwitchLeft":"1","SwitchAnimePattern":"8","SwitchAnimeSpeed":"5","---YEP BattleCore---":"","YEP Battle MotionWait":"40","---YEP ATB---":"","YEP ATB BoostSwitch":"true","---ATB Speed---":"","ATB Speed(Default)":"1","ATB Speed(Boost)":"2","---YEP Victory AM---":"","YEP Victory Wait":"true"}},
set "status":false, to "status":true,
Holy shit,thanks a bunch,now i need to revisit some games. \o

If you open the said file,with a notepad for example,just press ctrl+f copy the line you are looking for,it'll jump to the line and highlight it for you,then just set the "false" to "true" and save.
Thanks for the help, I was being stupid looking at SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_v2.js instead and none of the booleans in that file looked like they should be changed.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
What is the difference? I asked Dazed to translate this one. Is the stream version just taking his translation and then making the images uncensored sense the translation is the same.

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Are the characters supposed to be censored during battles? I still see pixelization. i downloaded the steam one.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Are the characters supposed to be censored during battles? I still see pixelization. i downloaded the steam one.
Game's 1st post was updated on the 23rd of March
However, the game was updated on the 25th, removing said Mosaics. You'd have to request an Update. 1712909094355.png

Reactions: Shazz23
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes