RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How? i dont have acces to the image folder, all i have in the www folder is the save files
Or you can download the fix and extract it into the root folder of the game

inutile80

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a way to extract this game? When this games are with Rtp included i noticed they consume too much Ram and are very slow, is there a way to use external rtp? Thanks in andvance and sorry for my bad english.

Tsebsitsecni

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone else have trouble in the Mining level. Red Signal is stuck on the right side of my screen and I can't see half the map.
You can call another signal to get the right side to clear out as part of the swapping of characters around on the right side. This works as long as that person's not captured. If they're both captured you just have to blunder into them to rescue them first--I haven't been able to figure out any other workarounds.

You can repeat this trick if Red Signal gets stuck on the right side again (she probably will).

AlittleStupid

Feb 18, 2018
You can call another signal to get the right side to clear out as part of the swapping of characters around on the right side. This works as long as that person's not captured. If they're both captured you just have to blunder into them to rescue them first--I haven't been able to figure out any other workarounds.

You can repeat this trick if Red Signal gets stuck on the right side again (she probably will).
I just reloaded a prior save and took a screen shot before they block it and used it to navigate of of.

Reactions: Adrian24

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Since when did DLsite allow MTL? This really was a bait and switch.
No mention of it being a Machine Translation until the last page of the thread...
Part of me still wished there was a MTL thread prefix so we know ahead of time.
Still, thanks for sharing OP.

Reactions: xelnaga92

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Shouldn't this have a pregnancy tag? the mission where you take on the orcs if you lose has the 3 of them used as breeding stock and has the bad ending with them giving birth to orc babies.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes