Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
In my opinion, you don't need these starred events because they won't add anything to the plot. It would be better to add more stuff to the plot and more choices.
I have a CEO tier on Patreon in which supporters can suggest scenes or events. Not always do they go along with the script, so I need another way of implementation without adding to the main story. So these are events with stars, a dream sequence and more. SR is a live organism. I do implement the ideas of supporters when I can. I know where your opinion is leading. You want me to make a completely different game. My answer still is no, sorry.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I have a CEO tier on Patreon in which supporters can suggest scenes or events. Not always do they go along with the script, so I need another way of implementation without adding to the main story. So these are events with stars, a dream sequence and more. SR is a live organism. I do implement the ideas of supporters when I can. I know where your opinion is leading. You want me to make a completely different game. My answer still is no, sorry.
I didn't want a different game, but more choices. You once said you wouldn't make Lara a whore, but she is already. Because a person who is constantly forced to sex first tries to resist, but with time no longer resists, because he has no other choice and accepts it.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Sorry, I can not make 30% of the pictures with the variation of one pose with a dressed lady with heels. To make SR to your liking would mean that no one else would like it. We discussed it. At first, I tried to include renders of your taste as much as possible. But as it was never enough or good enough for you, I stopped trying.
not the problem

i love your game but it's your game..not mine.

for the moment i like 2 dresses but the scenes and stories not for me

scene i love is in hospital, office, cinema etc :) drug or sleeping etc

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
I didn't want a different game, but more choices. You once said you wouldn't make Lara a whore, but she is already. Because a person who is constantly forced to sex first tries to resist, but with time no longer resists, because he has no other choice and accepts it.
I was also pretty clear that SR is a fantasy about blackmail and humiliation. Not being a whore is relative to the context of events and more a mental state of MC. She acts out of necessity, not because of being a slut. It is entertainment about particular fetishes, nothing more. There will not be a route where Laura can avoid humiliation. That is the whole point of SR. Please try to understand it at last - it will never be another way. If you can not accept that, there are a lot of better games to play. There is no point in shaving a pig. A lot of noise and no use.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I was also pretty clear that SR is a fantasy about blackmail and humiliation. Not being a whore is relative to the context of events and more a mental state of MC. She acts out of necessity, not because of being a slut. It is entertainment about particular fetishes, nothing more. There will not be a route where Laura can avoid humiliation. That is the whole point of SR. Please try to understand it at last - it will never be another way. If you can not accept that, there are a lot of better games to play. There is no point in shaving a pig. A lot of noise and no use.
But I accept it perfectly. Just asking. And express my opinion what I think. Because I'm interested in history and can't wait for Laura to blow this company up. It was the plot that turned Laura into a whore, all she lacks is fucking for money. But you contradicted yourself because you said Laura wasn't gonna be a whore.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
But I accept it perfectly. Just asking. And express my opinion what I think. Because I'm interested in history and can't wait for Laura to blow this company up. It was the plot that turned Laura into a whore, all she lacks is fucking for money. But you contradicted yourself because you said Laura wasn't gonna be a whore.
You're persistent, aren't you :) I do not understand why I keep being involved in this discussion. There was no contradiction in what I said. On the contrary - I just clarified what I meant by that. By the definition you offer, it turns out that in 90% of games, girls are whores. I understand very well what is behind your insistence. I see this as a compliment. But I made it clear, and you did it too. Let's stop here.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
You're persistent, aren't you :) I do not understand why I keep being involved in this discussion. There was no contradiction in what I said. On the contrary - I just clarified what I meant by that. By the definition you offer, it turns out that in 90% of games, girls are whores. I understand very well what is behind your insistence. I see this as a compliment. But I made it clear, and you did it too. Let's stop here.
I'm talking about Laura, I'm not interested in other characters. And you say I think all the women 90% of the games are sluts. You made me laugh with that:LOL:

In 90% of corrupt games, women and girls aren't sluts at the beginning of the game and then become sluts, of course it depends on the player and what choices they make and whether they have any choice at all. Or I have no other choice and there is only one path in the game that she is forced to be a whore.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if Lara can be called a “whore”? I mean from the beginning she was drugged and gang raped at a bar which has blackmail photos.
Then she’s threatened if she doesn’t do these “special requests” her husband and father will be killed,
so she’s basically doing it to save their lives & even when she has tried to say no she’s not gonna do it, he threatens their lives, & shows her they have cameras on dad and husbands address

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Not sure if Lara can be called a “whore”? I mean from the beginning she was drugged and gang raped at a bar which has blackmail photos.
Then she’s threatened if she doesn’t do these “special requests” her husband and father will be killed,
so she’s basically doing it to save their lives & even when she has tried to say no she’s not gonna do it, he threatens their lives, & shows her they have cameras on dad and husbands address
But they make a whore out of her.But they make her a whore, but they don't collect money from her yet, and she hardly defends herself anymore.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes