JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I really want to see either Laura willingly join BB or see BB Rescue Laura and she gets beauty and the beasted... rather Laura falls for BB. LOL

Reactions: Sadowdark

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.2] [Nemiegs]

ANDROID

With option to increase font size

- -

Unofficial version

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Here it is the Gallery Mod Unlock for the newest version, enjoy.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I need some help.

When Laura is ordered from BB to meet Gunnar again, the map doesn't show where to go. There is no location available.

The journal indicates to go to 'plicaddide' - city north - but there is no place to go.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I need some help.

When Laura is ordered from BB to meet Gunnar again, the map doesn't show where to go. There is no location available.

The journal indicates to go to 'plicaddide' - city north - but there is no place to go.

You must check each location by trial and error, or you have a bug

Reactions: Paco Loco

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2 + Gallery Unlock by Me
Size 1.24 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port with the gallery unlock.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I don't often do this...I take that back...I can't remember ever doing this, so I am going to make an exception in this case. Instead of leaving a thoroughly negative review, I'll use this forum thread to state the following: A disgusting premise, with disgusting and demeaning themes, makes this one nasty waste of time. I need a shower after reading what little I did. Oh, and by the way, the editing needs more than a little work.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I don't often do this...I take that back...I can't remember ever doing this, so I am going to make an exception in this case. Instead of leaving a thoroughly negative review, I'll use this forum thread to state the following: A disgusting premise, with disgusting and demeaning themes, makes this one nasty waste of time. I need a shower after reading what little I did. Oh, and by the way, the editing needs more than a little work.
Not for everyone. Its lewd, in your face and i am wet. :eek:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Update is great.
I have to say, that the animations are as always great.
What i found super stimulation, because i am a pervert, is the punishment at the office where someone was boxed in to give blowjobs. Oh man... such dirty.
Overall, i really enjoyed playing it.
Keep it up, dev

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
"I have to do this or everyone in the country will know I cheated on my husband!"

I know that not all countries are large, but bitch, do you live in Liechtenstein? The whole thing just makes me laugh, which is too bad because the game is entertaining enough otherwise. How small does a country have to be before every inhabitant would become aware that some random office worker cheated on her husband, and how provincial would they all have to be to care? And if you do live in Liechtenstein, just move a couple countries over to France. Is there a French person alive who would bat an eye at that information?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good morning, dear supporters of Laura's misery!
Sorry for the slight delay in the weekly update. Some images were still rendering, and I wanted to finish them before giving out the previews.
So this week, I began creating images for the next update. At first, I re-rendered some map events with the new outfit. It took two days. I made a new daytime event in the church, a star event in the city centre and one at Gunnars shop. Not that many images this week as I needed to create two new environments.
I think I will make a complete walkthrough available for download. But for those who need occasional hints, I will tell you something on each weekly update. Though, it is hard to decide where to begin.
I have heard that some of you did not see Jean's event on Monday. On the previous Friday, I started events that can determine the fate of some characters. At the afterparty, if Laura talks to Jean first, she must be careful about her report to BB.
And one more. Early in the game, there is a choice between Adolf and Beatrice. Laura's lesbian scenes with Beatrice and accidental flashing to Sergey are on the second one.
Please tell me in the comments for which scenes you need hints next.
Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes