Special thanks to F95 community

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hey everyone,

I know the central aspect of F95 is supposed to be game piracy, but we have to admit, this website is a perfect example of how piracy and media go hand in hand.

Thanks to you, a modest alpha version of a small game that would never have been granted any visibility on other medias has peaked:

1612431117189.png

And seeing the other threads in Games with more than 10K views on average, this is a norm in here.
This has allowed me to get my first patrons on Patreons. It's not much at the moment, obviously, but let's be honest, being able to earn some money out of your passion is a blessing (in addition of being a necessity :p).

I think I'm speaking in the name of every lewd developers around here when I say: thank you all for being here and for enjoying our content, giving us visibility as a reward!

Have a good day, and see you soon for more games and content :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I know the central aspect of F95 is supposed to be game piracy,
It was probably, initially, but it's been years that it's now way more than that.

It's a community that turn around the adult gaming scene, and include all parts of the said scene. Yes, there's piracy, but there's also advertising, feedback, support and help. And what you just said is a good demonstration of that ; having his game present here help more than it harm.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby