Seeking Specific Content available?

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Hey Guys. Im more of a silent reader in this awesome forum. I checked out a lot of games and found some really interesting ones.
But i am wondering, if there are any games where there appears some "cum kissing" between male and female? Must not have to willingly more like "semi-" forced or surprised, kinda like in the first part of The Freshman Year, where this one girl just kisses you after giving you a blowjob.

Im pretty much interested in all kinds of cumplay as submissive male in games - so ifany of you guys have some ideas which games to check, that would be very much appreciated

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Thanks a lot :) I will have to go and check those 3 games out. While im on it - male submission content like in (for me, the best game ever) sanguine rose would be nice. no forced sissification or "hardcore" bdsm but more the subtle domination of the female (if you know what i mean, im not that fluent in english)

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Bump up - i expand my request to games similar to Sanguine Rose and Seeds of CHaos (at best with female domination but no must)