Seeking Specific type of animation/CG

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm looking for content where basically the same exact scene is copy-pasted with different female characters having sex (basically any standard type of sex: vaginal, anal, BJ, footjob, whatever) with the same male. Either that or they're in the same scene and they switch. Examples:

(it has alternate versions)

Oh, and rule34 doesn't work for me, for some godforsaken reason. Just throws up a "Server Not Found". So if there's a fix for that, it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Which rule34? Paheal, .xxx, booru or something else?

That aside Honey Select and other Illusion studio games are the epitome of this, a dozen or two skeleton sex animations you can fill in with custom characters of your choosing. Plenty of fanmade original(/obscure r34) character templates so you don't need to engage with the character maker either.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Oh, and rule34 doesn't work for me, for some godforsaken reason. Just throws up a "Server Not Found". So if there's a fix for that, it'd be appreciated.
Only fix is VPN. I have the same problem and rule34 is not the only site that is closed to me. Government probably locked access to it. I use Opera browser, it has a very quick and easy VPN to use built into the browser itself.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Only fix is VPN. I have the same problem and rule34 is not the only site that is closed to me. Government probably locked access to it. I use Opera browser, it has a very quick and easy VPN to use built into the browser itself.
Damn, you're right, it works. No idea who is blocking it or why, but thanks.