The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
4w0r6oLCsuSNecqRkrcDg67MZvxQETVCrsdhwILw7AM7dfiNaPe71qd7wA_XXcDa.png

About:
Speechoice
is a mix of multiple genres such as visual novels,
first-person RPG, management, and life simulation.

"Our game will be all about the player's decisions, we want everybody to be able to follow their own way in this world we are building. The Game features were brought from the idea of a sandbox world, with a randomly generated city where you character first starts, there will be a lot of people to meet and interact with, the ability to work anywhere, the customisation of your apartment but also of your character. The game is quest based, so the player can complete missions and get rewarded with different gifts and ingame currency."​

Updated: 15/08/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: PROOF OF CONCEPT Alpha
Language: English
Genre: 2D Game, Animated, RPG, Management, Sandbox, Simulator

Download:
32-bit> | | |
64-bit> | | |

DZKElo6.jpg b1hyoSV.jpg 259AqzP.jpg Rgeqbmv.jpg RsWnKcs.jpg

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
You can choose your own gender? already getting bonus points in my book. While it will make development harder/longer, it will be worth it.

Reactions: Pholo

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Was looking forward to checking out the customization options, but it insta-crashes every single time I try to run it. Hopefully this proof of concept will develop into something down the line, but for now it sounds like I'm not missing out on much.

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
Hi I'm Pholo one of the creators of the game, currently working on the whole thing, we chosed to only publish a working concept of our character creation. I'm glad to see reactions on this post, thanks for the feedbacks guys.

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
Was looking forward to checking out the customization options, but it insta-crashes every single time I try to run it. Hopefully this proof of concept will develop into something down the line, but for now it sounds like I'm not missing out on much.
rick911 I think the reason the game crashed anytime you tried to launch it was that Godot engine is still in alpha and doesn't always behave like it should. We too have had a few problems with it. hopefuly you will be able to run it in the future!

Reactions: DJD and KimLip

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
I like the idea of making you own characters. But can you make the other characters too? If the game go to a incest sex game it will great to create your own mother to look like you want!
Hi Feni, your family will be generated from the presets your have chosen for your main character :/ idk if we will add the possibility for the player to edit his mother, or siblings.

Pholothe1

Mar 13, 2018
I think is dead, they patreon change completly, now is about a app called trapchat
Hi, actually it has been a year since we have started working on Speechoice and it never stopped, we have made a lot of progress since the begining and the game will now be in 3D. To find out more about that go on Patreon :)

D

Deleted member 584847

Hi, actually it has been a year since we have started working on Speechoice and it never stopped, we have made a lot of progress since the begining and the game will now be in 3D. To find out more about that go on Patreon :)
not sure if thats good idea... Changing the game overlook in the middle of a developement didnt worked well in most of other games. Last guy (TwoSides) recieved tons of negative comments here because he changed the game into a different coat instead of making a game/story/content progress in over 6 months. But good luck with it.

Pholothe1

Mar 13, 2018
not sure if thats good idea... Changing the game overlook in the middle of a developement didnt worked well in most of other games. Last guy (TwoSides) recieved tons of negative comments here because he changed the game into a different coat instead of making a game/story/content progress in over 6 months. But good luck with it.
Hi, it has been a while since our last news or update, and I am sorry about that.
Impersonal Studio has currently stoped working on all their projects.
Given the lack of perseverance, Jet and I have both decided to stop working together for now.
I, Pholo, am still making games that you won't find on our common Patreon account.
The project had a lot of opportunity, and great ideas but we are not able to do it anymore.
I hope you understand.