Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
Something is broken for sure, the translation works fine for me, however I assume the uncensor patch doesn't, cause this is what I get.
1653431781180.png

EDIT: I am blind and didn't see that the current patch doesn't work for the new version, if you're seeing the same as the pic above, you're using an patch that doesn't work with your current game version.
I'm a dummy :(

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Something is broken for sure, the translation works fine for me, however I assume the uncensor patch doesn't, cause this is what I get.
View attachment 1829017

EDIT: I am blind and didn't see that the current patch doesn't work for the new version, if you're seeing the same as the pic above, you're using an patch that doesn't work with your current game version.
You got busy with every version.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Which patches are recommended to play? I've got the same scene as a few posts above, and have no idea which patches I should get rid of now.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
My antivirus won't let me download from any of the links, is there something sus going on or is it safe to download?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sharing uncensored assets like that isn't a good idea, mainly because it's easy to break up whenever a the game updates.
What you could do is create an installer (.exe) using UABE or Package Installer in UABEA. Installer will make it compatible with upcoming updates. Other way is using the plugin used to translate.

And talking about using it via plugin. Do you mind sharing the uncompressed assets (images) with me so I can include it in later patches? I'll be giving you credits of course.
Sharing uncensored assets is currently the only way to do it!

UABE's mod installer is incredibly unreliable, and most guides have been taken down because of it.
Also, compatibility with future updates? No. That's not how the mod installers work.
And one texture in this game has actually changed ID, so ... no.

Here is a updated version of mello.seconds uncensor patch. I just applied the mozaiku files to the new asset files, making them compatible.
It will not work on scenes that may use new textures.

EDIT: I opened one scene from a savegame found in here, and it is still mozaic'ed, even though the textures have been modified. Will look into this.

Last edited:

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
...I thought one of the rules was it had to be translated to get updated? I use this site pretty specifically to avoid having to go through a patching process (at least for translations, I know other stuff is unavoidable).

Can we please get an English/Translated without patch version uploaded in line with the rest of the stuff on the site?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 1829017

wow where/how this monstruosity come from?.....i know than uncen asset of v04 broke the game and crash v05....
so how this is even possible....just wanted to know for the sake of science.......

anyway looks like the version in the op is the clean version.....is a good and bad effect for the average user.......
startin testing new stuff update will come......

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
It's mainly related to the messages that show up when you increase stats....
so nothing critical...we can live with that after all.....
buddy don't forget to check the texture folder....
cause in the previous update the total number of files instead of growing got decreasing......
check files and numbers!!!

thanks!!!!

edit something is wrong on you post because the file to download is still the same old
1770110_Translation from 08/04/2022
and is the one with the 30 texture inside instead of 33 or even more .....

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Sharing uncensored assets is currently the only way to do it!

UABE's mod installer is incredibly unreliable, and most guides have been taken down because of it.
Also, compatibility with future updates? No. That's not how the mod installers work.
And one texture in this game has actually changed ID, so ... no.

Here is a updated version of mello.seconds uncensor patch. I just applied the mozaiku files to the new asset files, making them compatible.
It will not work on scenes that may use new textures.

EDIT: I opened one scene from a savegame found in here, and it is still mozaic'ed, even though the textures have been modified. Will look into this.
buddy don't waste time on it....also you failed a some point....i know is good for education and such...
but we already have a easy solution than will work on future update....
use this instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
thanks for the try......anyway!!!
ps. this remenber me doing the same thing long time ago on different stuff and then fail.....ahh the life repeat himself.....

ps2.
edit: testing everything with a dick on it and there is no anomaly!!!!all position are uncensored (yeah except SM)
wow this plugin there work flawless!!!!...
what about made a universal plugin for it then lol? so we can forget manual patching once for all?????

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
1653452578053.png

Unsure if I've seen anyone post this scene... Although I'm sure it's in the unlocked gallery... In my playthrough this was day 30, 100/100 love/lust, double fed aphrodisiacs an went to sleep without sexing her... this immediately changed my ending from the normal ending to this one:

1653452779638.png

I've attached my save folder if anyone wants it. goes in "...\Spending a month with my sister v2022-05\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets"

Reactions: RimuruNavaDark

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
these are YOUR files
View attachment 1829336
and these are MY files
View attachment 1829337
i need to know 2 things:
1) why/how do you made your files smaller??? what program you use to excract??? is the extractor the cause??
or there is some more variables?? i used UABE-A
2)how do you get the number after the filenames... xxxx-23b840e12d83018245fc74c026253f4a
and what these number are referring whit???

thanks for response!

edit: testing everything with a dick on it and there is no anomaly!!!!all position are uncensored (yeah except SM)
wow this plugin there work flawless!!!!...
what about made a universal plugin for it then lol? so we can forget manual patching once for all?????
Using plugin what I made, Press ALT-F11 makes dump all Texture files what were loaded by scene.
It makes RenderTexture(Unity Object) to bytes -> EncodeToPNG().
And.. filenames.. It's so complex to explain.. Simply to say, It's a like an UID.(CRC or SHA1 or something)
Actually, Uses Hash128.Compute(UnityEngine). But value is differerent from original's Hash128. I modified. 'cause SPEED ISSUE.
Resource filenames can dupllicated. Distinguish by scene by scene ? May be terrible.
So I decide to use Hash.

I worked 04ver with Uncensored Resource replaced and 05ver's Original.
Dump all each other ver. And compare with Directory.
Not changed files are same filename and same hash. But uncensored files and censored are diffrent with hash.
exsample. 04ver's uncensored filename is mosaic_AAAA.png and 05ver's censored filename is mosaic_BBBB.png,
rename "mosaic_AAAA.png" to "mosaic_BBBB.png". and put it to "ModImages" folder, plugin checks every scene loaded time. check all textures name. if similiar with filename what had "ModImages", calculate hash. "filename_hash". This is KEY.
If found on, replace it with match KEY file on "ModImages".
This is working flows of plugin.

Hash code... It calculates take long time on large one. So I make original texuture resize to Width/16 * Height/16. And caluculate Hash. It removes SPEED ISSUE.

This plugin maybe works on some other games. But it's belong to Unity ver.

I made another uncensor plugin. which based on . It's powerful(?) and fast. May be works on many games. You can compare with other uncensor plugin on "Succubus Heaven", May be can felt speed different. ... U R first man of reply. OTL

Last edited:
Reactions: zeveral
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes