Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Well first i thought maybe the bepinex was causing the blue screen crash but apparently its not that but this game itself, I don't suppose anyone here has any idea as to why this happens?
Do you run it with just original files ? (BepInEx, ReiPatcher all removes)
After run, appeared blue screen and rebooted the PC ?
If not rebooted, how about press alt--enter.
And.. check video-card's driver is latest.

zerox604

May 20, 2019
Do you run it with just original files ? (BepInEx, ReiPatcher all removes)
After run, appeared blue screen and rebooted the PC ?
If not rebooted, how about press alt--enter.
And.. check video-card's driver is latest.
of course it turned out to be drivers... I just never thought of it cause none of other unity games i have had issues with.

forum_player

Sep 1, 2018
here's the new decensor for ver 2022.08... i hope the dev make new sex position soon, and her boobs get enormous in the latest version. I'm gonna try to fiddle the size and see if I can make it smaller or better

Thank you so much!

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
here's the new decensor for ver 2022.08... i hope the dev make new sex position soon, and her boobs get enormous in the latest version. I'm gonna try to fiddle the size and see if I can make it smaller or better

Mega
yeah you're right i don't know why dev made her boobs so big, it's weird and yes i hope in a new position too or something related to use condom or not since they are useless now.
Anyway thanks for your work, i'm eager to see the boobs patch ahahah

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

Mega
Sm scene is strange. can you check it ? (may be sharedassets17.assets is culprit)

And about color.
I compared original and yours.
1659823546179.png
Extract with AssetStudioGUI. looks like the color quality is downed.

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Sm scene is strange. can you check it ? (may be sharedassets17.assets is culprit)
fixed, sorry for the blasphemy... misplaced a texture since they have the same path_id. I updated the link.

And about color.
I compared original and yours.
1659823546179.png

Extract with AssetStudioGUI. looks like the color quality is downed.
only this one texture or all of it got different color? I'm still using UABEA fyi

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
fixed, sorry for the blasphemy... misplaced a texture since they have the same path_id. I updated the link.

only this one texture or all of it got different color? I'm still using UABEA fyi
1659824918519.png
May be all others too. I will extact with UABEA and check.
same result.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
oh yea, I just remembered. I used the old decensored assets (2022.06) to compare what's changed and didn't bother to check the colors so I just overwrite the new assets into the old ones. So I assume it's the dev who changed the color just like the previous case
Besides, My plugin's dump function is different output according GPU...
for example, use nvidia, color becomes more darker.
So what you commented(dev edited), May be it's not changed. I was moved friend's house and dumped images. the MD5(checksum) value is changed. I confused. that pc's GPU is AMD. so different output.
Of course, It's different color of images what dumped. I think it was come from dev.. but may be not.

I can't solve this issue.

(fixed to v.0.4a) has still colors are semi-low quality.

Last edited:

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the boobjob scene? I can't do anything but end it in the gallery and getting to it in the story crashes the game.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Your uncensor for some reason keeps crashing my game Im not sure which file causes it, any fix ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Forgot to quote, yea i mean yours.
Me? hmm.. the plugin of uncensor will be updated in... 1 hour? Using new version and notice if be troubled.
But, May be no troubles in this version. can you show me the screen-shot ?

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Translation's not working and I have no idea why - I dragged the Bepinex into my game directory. I even tried with Rei Autopatcher, neither works.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes