RPGM - Completed - Sphilia's Familiar [v2.0] [dorgel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sword of Slaanesh

It's fine, it features really great Netorase content, but there's too little of it with only one outfit change for the female main character. The art is okay, though it could be improved, and the NTR post-game route is underwhelming; I personally disliked it as it didn't make much sense since Akito was revealed as the demon lord, so in-character, the girls would never betray him.... maybe Sphilia but the others never

But overall? The game is good if you like demon girls, some NTR, lewd skills in combat to mess with the femMC.

Its a great game, finished in 4 hours I think? but it could be better with more lewd events and scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Sphilia's Familiar [v2.0] [dorgel]
    I liked the game thanks to its "vanilla" art.
    I liked the scenes, but there are some things that make me appreciate these scenes less, such as the excessive cum.

The gameplay isn't the most fun, both on the world map where you just have to go against monsters to get exp, and in actual combat.

The endings are fine, they're not unforgettable, but they do their duty to close the game without disappointing.
    I really appreciated the "bad endings", you don't have to reload the save, it doesn't take you to the menu or anything like that, really compliments.

Overall I recommend the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sghornylion

this game is very good, not the best but definitely a lot better than most other h-games i played

the good:
    the girl is so cute and innocent (fun to see her being corrupted)
    combat wise is easy and it's easy to level up fast (auto killing weaker mobs)
    fights are actually quite fun and interesting (rare sight in a h-games)
    music choice is good, enjoyed the battle music
    there are other girls as well (4 demon girls)

this game target a variety of different fetish in one game, I enjoyed it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you enjoy the corruption of a cute, innocent girl then you will enjoy this game, if you play to actively prevent corruption and NTR then...good luck

personal opinion: I find that if you play this game just to actively avoid NTR and corruption you will get very bored of this game

P.S. I want to explain something about battles
    - some TYPE of mob can be autokilled, it's not about level is about TYPE
    - the TYPE of mob that can't be autokilled can trigger rape scene upon defeat. BUT ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACTIVATE (eg. goblin)
    - this DOES NOT include boss fight, which trigger h-scene only upon winning the battle
  4. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v2.0

This game is extremely grindy. there is a system where some enemies can be instakilled if you are much higher level than them. but only some. For others you must fight them even if you can wipe them all out in 1 move. Due to being an old version of RPGM there is no command remember, and you cannot just hold down enter to zip through the battle. So it takes multiple button presses to do each combat. and you need to go through a ton of combats.

Sex scenes are censored, and are also few and far between. Especially if you are not into the netorare part. Netorare is optional, mostly. There is one scene that slips through where Cas gets raped by bandits no matter what you do.
    Also mid combat molestation is a thing. so monsters are constantly going to molest your girls mid combat and this will start raising a "slut route" counter every time they do, and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. (even if you one hit kill the monsters. sometimes they go first)

resolution is terrible, and expect lots of walking simulator. also there is no quest log.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v2.0

The protagonist feels like what most people who play corruption type games think like. Overall the game is above average in most part of its design, apart from the gameplay, because it feels pretty basic.
    Good game, with a short and a good story.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Granting it a 2/5 with the note that a completed save with debug mode enabled to speed through around midgame would make it 4/5

The game has some good art and nice music.

0.5/5 for the combat though. You literally just spam whatever the strongest magic is. MP replenish is cheap and health restore points are so plenty you will never run out. On top of that there are some pretty hard stat checks in the the game(mostly early) where if you arent high enough level the enemy moves multiple turns in a row. At least i presume it to be because of level since i wiped 9 times on first boss at lvl 8 and then she just did half the actions(as well as stop spamming her strongest attack) at lvl 9

Along with the boringness of the combat its also very bad on a QoL side since it doesnt save the last menu, just the choice from it. Status moves also seem to do nothing. Did same dmg with both spells and autoattacks after a defense debuff. My Magic buff seems to do nothing to increase magic dmg. Enemies that move twice before you and remove your turn are some of the worst things ive faced in a while.

So summed up: I recommend this played with a completed file where you can skip through once you probably tire of the gameplay loop as well as reset stats so you can find H-scenes without risking a soft gameover.

I will be providing my save folder which have saves spreadout. No idea if it comes with debuf enabled for new games or if you gotta load one and get to the end yourself.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

I'm giving this one 3 stars.
    The game is good enough, but it needs a lot more events and H-content.
    JRPG style.
    Story is average.

Pros:
    1. Not so long JRPG.
    2. Different dialogues at summoning and fucking every Female general.
    3. Art is good.
    4. 3 endings

Cons:.
    1. Game lacks on H-content for an RPG.
    2. No H-animations.
    3. Some times dungeons are stuborn.
    4. Almost zero comedy.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

rain_clz

5 stars for the tsundere (hmm) Loli character.

I'm not a fan of big boobs, but the heroine is good enough to finish my fap section. The scenes are pretty good, and so does with the story. The grinding is not time-consuming (which I prefer for an adult game) and basically you couldn't die in this game which makes you less anxious about your saves.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

As the others said, this games isn’t perfect, but I loved it the way it is... Not anyone might agree with me, but it’s imperfectness made me feel it was better than most games I’ve played (or am still playing). It was short, but I enjoyed every moment of it, viewing every rape scene of every dungeon, ever lewd scene I can trigger, and the maze mini-games was short but good... but the best parts where unlocking the endings specially the cuckold/netorare route... I have conflicting feelings for the genre to be honest, but I just can’t help it with the amount of pleasure it gives as a taboo... Also that feeling of helplessness makes you want to embrace how good being “good” is....

P.S. if anyone is reading this, please recommend some games like this for me, short, simple but not that easy, and has exciting sex scenes and easy access to alternate route endings (Coz having to play games again from the beginning is eh, unless there are great differences and not just the endings [only applies to hentai/eroge games though since I still like the hard and hell mode for most other kind of games])

Thanks in advance fellow F95appers xD

Edit: Screw it, this game should have been better if I can kill that f Godel... guys giving me nightmares since I never thought I’ll get “attached” to the girls too much.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

KarissaPresents

11. D
    4.00 star(s)

Diestrich

4.3 stars, this is a game meant to be played as evil main character. Being good is not fun, at least not for me. the battle system is great, love to kill fast weak enemies, there is some grind to defeat bosses, but can be very fast as you level up.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Radience

So... i am rating this a 4 star just out of consideration because this game ins't the stuff i like, first male protagonist, there are H-games with Male protag that i love but this wasn't one, and second corruption, so this is the reason i put this as a 4 star because if you like this two tags this could be a perfect game for you.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

LykaLyka

This game is amazing. would've been better if it had a higher base resolution lmao

Gameplay-wise, it's mediocre. You'll be spamming offensive skills the whole time. The boss fights can be challenging though since they have quite a lot HP but doesn't get boring fast. There are elemental spells but they're just raw attack numbers since you can still put down a water boss with water/ice attacks without any damage reduction.

Plot is basically a generic isekai, demon lord this demon lord that. But what makes it enjoyable is the interaction of the characters. There's some good comedy in the dialogue which I find entertaining and something that will get you invested in the characters like how one enjoys a particular series of anime.

Lewd content is good enough for an H game. You have a variety of diabetes-inducing vanilla to dick hardening degeneracy whichever you prefer depending on your moral standpoint and will not disappoint, but could've been better with more scenes considering there's a lot of fetishes to be had. Not only you have the main story to go through, but you'll also get to play the cuck route in the 2.0 version after finishing the story first if you wanna get into that action.

Some nitpicks I have is the non-existent dialogue log and I wish there was an interaction option with the main characters to remind the player what their next objective was.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BoohooBitch

This is great game , would have been top tier RPG if not for a few nitpicks and issues.

First the world and storyline
    The world is linearly built, you cannot go far without progressing in the story first. And in RPGs that is a good thing, it reduces confusion. The enemies are avoidable, save for bosses. A bit of grind is req to beat them. but nothing cheat engine cant fix.

Character interactions
    This part is great in a few aspects and lacking in a few too. I did not see any change in the dialogues of people in the world when spilia's Slut or Sex slave rate changed. that was a small disappointment. and i would have loved customizable costumes too. My gold standard for RPGs is Ideology in Friction and Melty's Quest.
    They had great costumes and interactions in IiF were amazing.

but the game more than makes up for it in other aspects. the interaction with everyone in the world changes once you unlock the skimpy bikini armor in NG+ and when sphilia is wearing it, everyone is noticeably creaming their pants :ROFLMAO: and the main shocker, the endings

Multiple Endings

There are multiple endings , i don't really know how many though. you can get the 2 bad ending for Slut rate and Sex slave rate very easily. They are more cut-scenes than endings.

The main shocker is the NTR path. In NG+ we can play the NTR path when we are 65% through the game. and boy, its like there is a second game built into the first one! Kudos to the devs.

Animation and Battles
    Animations are a bit of a letdown. there are barely any CG variations in each scene. maximum 3 CGs per event. The dialogue is good, but more CG would have been welcomed.

The monsters are avoidable, which is the best part. 50% of the monsters in dungeons and 90% in overworld don't even need to be battled, just walking past them will kill them and give you exp and money. The battles all have unique gang-bang animations upon loss, and losing is extremely easy if MC attacks spillia with slap ass twice lol
    i still recommend using CE to max out level and avoid all battles and just have each once for CG. you can advance way faster then.
    The bosses are Hard. no doubt.

FINAL VERDICT

I am a big fan of dress-up in games, the wardrobe becoming increasingly lewd as the lady becomes more corrupt. i like the interactions that change when that happens too. i guess Ideology and Melty really spoiled me that way. The limited amount of CG is a nitpick at best.
    These take a star off :unsure:

All in all a great game. A lot of replay value to get all endings , and with NG+ debug menu (Cheat menu in NG+) its basically a cake walk.
    4/5

Edit: Grammer and typos.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

aifman7

Just an absolutely perfect RPGM game. There's really very little more that I could ask for.

It's got an official English version that feels like it was written by a native speaker, and the writing itself is great.

The art is great, scenes are hot and there are a lot of them.

Regarding the kinks, you can choose to keep Sphilia and the other girls all to yourself or you can make her have sex with monsters or other guys at your discretion. There are also ways to get the demon girls to have sex with someone else too, if that's your thing. As has been discussed in this thread, there is a NG+ that allows you to pursue an NTR path, but if you don't like NTR you can completely avoid all of those scenes.

I only wish there were more clothing options than just the two we get for Sphilia in the game. It would be nice to find more outfits to dress her up in, but this is a really minor complaint about an otherwise perfect RPGM game in my opinion.

Seriously, just play this. You won't regret it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

CG: 5/5 very good cg, I loved it.

Story: 5/5 good story you can play through it multiple times

Bugs: 5/5 No bugs at all you can play the game very easily.

Content: 5/5 has multiple routes and the content is good enough in quality and quantity.

I would recommend this game to anyone, It has nice graphics, isn't hard to play. You can finish is quite fast or acces full save on the forum.
    There is no reason not to play, it includes corruption,slavery,cuckoldry(optional) and much more. Interactive and fun game.