VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Looks good art wise. Hopefully they'll get sexier variants of their suits and also thigh high boots but don't get too bogged down listening to us, do what makes you happy so you don't give up lol.
Well I obviously can't satisfy everyone, but what you just said... this I have in mind ;)

Reactions: rommeltje

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Well I obviously can't satisfy everyone, but what you just said... this I have in mind ;)
Satisfy yourself (that sounds wrong) but if you do want to satisfy me, then make the scene art the same size as the base art. I thought i'd hit the jackpot for more edits when i found sams stripping scene in a different folder, but it's slightly larger than the majority of faces/hair/outfits. I won't post them here though it'll just lead to confusion.

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
Its so amazing when someone do a sex cartoon game from a serie, always put huge tits to them WHEN THEY HAVENT in the series

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Its so amazing when someone do a sex cartoon game from a serie, always put huge tits to them WHEN THEY HAVENT in the series
Some variety is nice, they really do have all the same body on the show, but it's certainly not how I would have done it personally.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Haha, I actually liked the originals with the over-the-top expressions and eyes, along with the boobs. They're supposed to be cartoons. But hey, as you said, can't please everyone. :D

Hoping for sound, and desperately hoping that this doesn't turn into a slut-trainer, but goes more along the harem route (or at least gives us the option, rather than forcing us to lewd the girls out to the public). And I'll echo the preggo vibes earlier in the chat.

One suggestion for now is to actively put an end message or something for the demo. I spent an extra half-hour trying to find Sam at the library until I realized that's not in the game yet. Also, the language and dialogue is sorta meh for me ... style and typos make it fairly obvious you're ESL (my apologies if you're not).

Anyway, looks great. Fingers crossed this gets finished and doesn't end up in dev hell or abandoned like so many highly-anticipated games. Keep it simple, and finish the game, as you can obviously see you've got lots of interest for this.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Now after all this feedback I feel motivated as hell, so we'll try to be as frequent with updates as we can! Though calling a developers lazy is a bit rude, they're probably working hard. And if we want our game to be not only playable but also enjoyable, we'll take our time.

Scene in the library is the ultimate end for this version. You can't yet train Alex and Clover.

[/SPOILER]
Ok so how do I actually get to that because she says the same thing every time I try to train her?

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
love this for the final screen extra ending for v0.1 keep training sam till she told you to meet at the library *psst* check the bookshelf

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Haha, I actually liked the originals with the over-the-top expressions and eyes, along with the boobs. They're supposed to be cartoons. But hey, as you said, can't please everyone. :D

Hoping for sound, and desperately hoping that this doesn't turn into a slut-trainer, but goes more along the harem route (or at least gives us the option, rather than forcing us to lewd the girls out to the public). And I'll echo the preggo vibes earlier in the chat.

One suggestion for now is to actively put an end message or something for the demo. I spent an extra half-hour trying to find Sam at the library until I realized that's not in the game yet. Also, the language and dialogue is sorta meh for me ... style and typos make it fairly obvious you're ESL (my apologies if you're not).

Anyway, looks great. Fingers crossed this gets finished and doesn't end up in dev hell or abandoned like so many highly-anticipated games. Keep it simple, and finish the game, as you can obviously see you've got lots of interest for this.
Hey, thanks for the kind words, but you actually missed a big chunk of the game if you haven't found Sam. She says in a dialog that you need to visit library on Tuesdays and Thursdays to find her.
And yeah English isn't my native language.

Ok so how do I actually get to that because she says the same thing every time I try to train her?
You must spend some time with her in the library. It will improve your relationship and she will accept training.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, thanks for the kind words, but you actually missed a big chunk of the game if you haven't found Sam. She says in a dialog that you need to visit library on Tuesdays and Thursdays to find her.
And yeah English isn't my native language.

You must spend some time with her in the library. It will improve your relationship and she will accept training.
Thanks my dude, but if that's the case, I think my game's bugged. I've already gotten her to the point of dialogue where she tells me to visit her on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library.

I've been there every single day (I began trying to look for her on Tu/Th, but explored other options since that didn't work). And unless there's a way to enter the Afternoon part of the day, I don't see her in the mornings on those days in the library.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
But in all seriousness, while I am very happy that this happening I am also a little worried that some of these games might become abandon-ware or that some other bad thing might happen. I don't think that there is anything wrong with any of these developers, I'm just hardwired to think that something bad is about to happen whenever there is over-saturation in one particular thing (not to say that we have reached that point yet, but going from years without any Totally Spies games to having three at once is a big step up).

Qsbreak

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks my dude, but if that's the case, I think my game's bugged. I've already gotten her to the point of dialogue where she tells me to visit her on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library.

I've been there every single day (I began trying to look for her on Tu/Th, but explored other options since that didn't work). And unless there's a way to enter the Afternoon part of the day, I don't see her in the mornings on those days in the library.
She in the library during the day. So skip time (in the top middle part of screen) then go to library.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Okay so i actually bothered to play it rather than just ripping the art. It's okay, i know its 0.001 alpha, beta, gamma first impressions, demo edition, but you need a way of tracking the training, it would cut down on the pointless visits to see if she will do something different as i wasn't sure if it was every three library sessions or if a different bit of dialog would happen after each.

Also state tues/thurs afternoon to avoid confusions and there was a typo but i forgot what or where so that's no help

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
She in the library during the day. So skip time (in the top middle part of screen) then go to library.
I've already tried that. As you can see in my previous screenshot, those options are greyed out.

EDIT: Okay, it looks like I can't skip time WHILE IN the library, but works everywhere else. Ugh. Thanks.

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
ok so i guy all the gift and i unlock the library it's that all from that version or it's more ?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes