VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spies Trainer [v0.2] [CertainMen]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Downloaded this in error because I mistook it for Paprika Trainer, but no harm done. Would want to make one suggestion. I've only made it as far as the first few screens (came back here to find out why it was so different and saw my mistake) but I'd like to suggest removing the text box in the opening scene when he gets sucked into the pipe. Since the text box was covering the pipe it didn't make any sense to me. When I went back through it again, I middle clicked to clear the text box and saw there was a giant hole under his chair that the text box completely eclipsed.

Just a suggestion...

Reactions: luisar018

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I like whoring out mechanics, but usually you get to do some extensive training with the girls first instead of just tossing them out on the market first, if I'm remembering the akbur games right. It just doesn't make pimp-sense to put out a bad product. Plus I think the option is there to just have Hermione be your personal pet only, choices are always nice for players of all types :)
I agree on all points! And the way you could choose whether to "share" Hermione with others or not in Witch Trainer was definitely a good decision because it caters to both audiences.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
That could be a good idea, They are becoming more confident seductresses, who just look like sluts. But because Brianna doesn't want to lose to you and them, she actually becomes the whore she accuses them of.
I also like the idea of training them to be seductresses or femme fatales that can capture the villains/criminals using sexual wiles. I'm new to the trainer genre myself but it seems that's not what usually happens though? Seems the usual options are whoring them out or making them your personal sex slaves? Which is a shame.

Nov 24, 2017
I also like the idea of training them to be seductresses or femme fatales that can capture the villains/criminals using sexual wiles. I'm new to the trainer genre myself but it seems that's not what usually happens though? Seems the usual options are whoring them out or making them your personal sex slaves? Which is a shame.
Welcome to the trainer genre. :)

Most trainers focus on a form of corruption (getting the person to do things they don't want to do and/or are morally against).

That can take many forms.
  • Humiliation.
  • Mind Break.
  • Public use
  • Exhibitionism
  • NTR (breaking down their faithfulness to another character in the game)
  • Etc.
In theory, even something like Female empowerment could fit into the Trainer genre, although I've never seen it. For example, taking a woman who grew up in X religious country where women are oppressed and who thinks that is the correct way to be a woman. Then training them to be more open sexually and to take control of their own sexuality.

That said, since most games are in Western countries where women generally are generally already empowered, most trainers focus on subjugating the women to the wishes of the men.

Hence the prevalence of Harem games (turn women into objects to be collected rather than people) and general opposition to women in games having the freedom to control their own sexuality (IE - how dare this woman in X game have sex with anyone but the MC who is usually male and having sex with multiple women).

All that said, the biggest thing to remember is that all of this is fantasy. And hence, most fantasies focus around things that a person wouldn't do in reality or even want to do in reality. But fantasy allows them to experience something they don't actually want to happen. That, of course, also doesn't mean that there aren't people that like games that focus on things that they'd like to see happen in real life (like loving relationships, for example). Sometimes due to the fact that their life is devoid of those things and they wish to experience it in some way.

For example, I'm into the humiliation/mind break/public use/exhibitionism/NTR/rape/etc. type stuff. But in reality, I'd rather kill people that did things like that. No-one gets hurt in a fantasy. People get hurt in reality. And I really don't like seeing people get hurt.

Last edited:

aff571

Jun 6, 2017

Most trainers focus on a form of corruption (getting the person to do things they don't want to do and/or are morally against).

• Humiliation.
  • Mind Break.
  • Public use
  • Exhibitionism
  • Etc.
In theory, even something like Female empowerment could fit into the Trainer genre, although I've never seen it. For example, taking a woman who grew up in X religious country where women are oppressed and who thinks that is the correct way to be a woman. Then training them to be more open sexually and to take control of their own sexuality.

That said, since most games are in Western countries where women generally are generally already empowered, most trainers focus on subjugating the women to the wishes of the men.

Hence the prevalence of Harem games (turn women into objects to be collected rather than people) and general opposition to women in games having the freedom to control their own sexuality (IE - how dare this woman in X game have sex with anyone but the MC who is usually male and having sex with multiple women).

All that said, the biggest thing to remember is that all of this is fantasy. And hence, most fantasies focus around things that a person wouldn't do in reality or even want to do in reality. But fantasy allows them to experience something they don't actually want to happen. That, of course, also doesn't mean that there aren't people that like games that focus on things that they'd like to see happen in real life (like loving relationships, for example). Sometimes due to the fact that their life is devoid of those things and they wish to experience it in some way.

For example, I'm into the humiliation/mind break/public use/exhibitionism/NTR/rape/etc. type stuff. But in reality, I'd rather kill people that did things like that. No-one gets hurt in a fantasy. People get hurt in reality. And I really don't like seeing people get hurt.
This should be required reading for anyone getting into trainer games. Well done sir.

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
So the game technically ends after the successful mission but if you train Sam some more and visit the library she gives you a full show and in the end kisses you. That is the real end of this version

P.S. I loved the game. The grind was a bit annoying so I stacked up on extra cash for the next update so that I don't need to grind again

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019

• Humiliation.
  • Mind Break.
  • Public use
  • Exhibitionism
  • Etc.

Thank you for the description but I must say I'm quickly getting bored with these "mainstream" corruption themes. Hence my idea of training them to be confident seductresses/femme fatales. It will still be a form of corruption just not in the sense of breaking women. Maybe closer to exhibitionism but cranked up to 11.

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for the description but I must say I'm quickly getting bored with these "mainstream" corruption themes. Hence my idea of training them to be confident seductresses/femme fatales. It will still be a form of corruption just not in the sense of breaking women. Maybe closer to exhibitionism but cranked up to 11.
I'm all for more variety. (y)

Just need a combination of a developer who wants to make something like that and enough of an audience that they'll support the developer. The second part is the hard part. Well, I guess the first part as well. Most developers that are into corruption are going to lean towards turning good girls into bad girls.

While it's not my thing, I'd certainly be interested in seeing something like I described before. Taking a woman in a country where women are heavily oppressed (like say the Middle East or even India) and turning them into a strong woman that kicks ass. Bonus points as women from the Middle East and India are sexy as hell. Although, I'm obviously hoping this title isn't the one. :) Just the thought of making these ladies debauch themselves in transparent outfits gets me all gooey inside.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes