RPGM Complete Spiral Legend V Ver 1.00

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Since there's no english translation (that I know of) I'm going to take a shot at translating this game, though I'm also working on other projects so progress will be slow, at least for now.

* Game Overview

An RPG that focuses on its plotline.
Includes 2 heroines with multiple endings and an NTR route.

Developer: Expiacion
Version: 1.00
Language: Japanese / English (WIP)
Store:

Last edited:

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
Any updates on the translation? Also wanted to say thanks for taking a shot at translating this game!

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, well not much has been done yet, I'll try to get all the menus, items etc done this weekend, as for the rest of it, well theres around 580 map files to do so when I get to working on that, I'll prob release an update every 100 maps.

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
Hmm, well not much has been done yet, I'll try to get all the menus, items etc done this weekend, as for the rest of it, well theres around 580 map files to do so when I get to working on that, I'll prob release an update every 100 maps.
Sounds good! Take your time as well. No need to rush. Just saw this thread and was interested in playing it. :)

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Since there's no english translation (that I know of) I'm going to take a shot at translating this game, though I'm also working on other projects so progress will be slow, at least for now.

* Game Overview

An RPG that focuses on its plotline.
Includes 2 heroines with multiple endings and an NTR route.

Developer: Expiacion
Version: 1.00
Language: Japanese / English (WIP)
Store:
Can I put this to work on the v1.50 of the game?

Thank you for the patch.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Can I put this to work on the v1.50 of the game?

Thank you for the patch.
Nope, since v1.10 and v1.20 add content to the game, don't think it'll work, though I'd rather do the patch for the latest version, I have no idea how to crack games, which means best I can do for v1.50 is post a patch by itself, rather than a pre-patched version, which I was thinking of doing after I finish the v1.00 version.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nope, since v1.10 and v1.20 add content to the game, don't think it'll work, though I'd rather do the patch for the latest version, I have no idea how to crack games, which means best I can do for v1.50 is post a patch by itself, rather than a pre-patched version, which I was thinking of doing after I finish the v1.00 version.
Well, I don't know what you're meaning by "crack", because the version I mentioned is out and doesn't need a crack.

It's also recommended to play the latest version (v1.50) because of bug fixes and it has addition of contents.

I could send it to you to look into the files, if you want.

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, I don't know what you're meaning by "crack", because the version I mentioned is out and doesn't need a crack.

It's also recommended to play the latest version (v1.50) because of bug fixes and it has addition of contents.

I could send it to you to look into the files, if you want.
Well, it's been a long time since I bought a game off DLsite, but the last few I got off there came up with some DLsite member login whenever you started the .exe, dunno if they do that anymore though but yeah, that's what the crack was for, to get around that, but hmm, it might be better to just send the whole game itself, if you're fine with sharing it, just send me a PM.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, it's been a long time since I bought a game off DLsite, but the last few I got off there came up with some DLsite member login whenever you started the .exe, dunno if they do that anymore though but yeah, that's what the crack was for, to get around that, but hmm, it might be better to just send the whole game itself, if you're fine with sharing it, just send me a PM.
Sent you a PM :)