RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
RJ379139_img_main.png

Overview:
You're a hero who has made a contract with a cute succubus named Ria. You give her your cum, and she gives you her power. However, even as a "spirited" hero. you seem unable to handle her milking skills. At the same time, a hero named Bob also appears, ready to form a contract with your precious Ria. This awkward triangle can only be solved with a match! A match to see who can last through 5 days of hardcore edging. The winner of the match gets the right to make a contract with Ria! The loser… well, a cruel fate awaits them...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: 2022-03-20
Developer: BBQ Lover
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: UNCENSOR*
* This unofficial/port version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to Daedroth for the link!

RJ379139_img_smp1.png RJ379139_img_smp2.png RJ379139_img_smp3.png RJ379139_img_smp4.png RJ379139_img_smp5.png RJ379139_img_smp6.png RJ379139_img_smp7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here's the uncensored patch for the game:
- - - - -
Haven't tested it so you might want to backup your /img folder. The images are from chinese version or something. Courtesy of an anon from african fingerpainting forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The description makes me think that there might be a non-ntr path but since it's a Japanese game my hopes are falling down
That's my question. From the images it looks like there is supposed to be a way to win the bet with "Bob" but at the same time "protect your partner Ria" (That's literally what it says on the pictures) from other men trying to cuck the MC. But as you said this is a japanese NTR game so I dunno...

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
That's my question. From the images it looks like there is supposed to be a way to win the bet with "Bob" but at the same time "protect your partner Ria" (That's literally what it says on the pictures) from other men trying to cuck the MC. But as you said this is a japanese NTR game so I dunno...
in the demo i was able to keep the NTR from happening (so till day 3 is possible).
i think the 4 possible endings are:
1. normal
2. Pure (no NTR)
3. NTR
4. NTRS
though i dont know if losing is counted as an ending

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I went with pure on first run, but I think the triggers might be a bit broken. I still got 1 NTR event (even though it did not register in her lewd stats, bob was still all 0). So if you want to play really 100% pure and ntr might burn your eyes and scar you for life, be careful :p or at least dont interact with any heart symbols.

EDIT:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes