Spit fetish scenes in adult games and comics appreciation

Apr 7, 2019
There's a couple of great girl-on-girl spitting scenes in the game Corruption by Mr. C. I won't spoil them here out of context, but for anyone who's interested, they're definitely worth checking out.

Mereningen

Jun 7, 2019
I have been serach this comic for whole month thank you... Any chance you know any other comic like this????

Oct 26, 2017
Nope. Just some art works. They're too short to be considered comics.
View attachment 1068529 View attachment 1068528 View attachment 1068527
Yuri + spitting + Shad + no penis = you have my attention now. I've unfortunately seen both but don't mind looking at them again. :)

Dining doesn't do eroge as far as I know, but has a good bunch of works out with yuri+spitting. Most of which also are females only.

Kazo also does some saliva/spitting, again mostly females only and size fetish, art is an absolute must for painting lovers, but doesn't do eroge on their own (does art for their own voice works). Did contribute to a few game projects, some of which were posted on F95 unless they got slapped with rule 7.

Not mentioning Guizhencao would be a crime as they have made a good bunch of saliva/spitting yuri femdom, females only works. Again, doujinshi...

If you don't care about yuri for some reason (you monster! just kidding) then Aruma Aoi (Almax/MAXAL) has a out with three extras revolving around the spitting fetish (and smell fetish technically, though that's far-fetched). I'm not sure the extras are included in the complete edition; they're quite cheap at 200 and 400 JPY before tax.

I could name a huge bunch of femdom-based nukige with at least one spitting scene in it, but zero with females only...

King3435

Dec 28, 2023
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to post a few.
Sorry, assumed this was for games only even though the title clearly states doujinshi are fine too...

And a CG. Some may be contentious so better safe than sorry.
code?

Oct 26, 2017
I don't use nhentai. From top to bottom:
- Maso Shino 1 and Migurui 5 (HarukiGenia)
- Medaka The End 5 and Louise ga Shoukansareru Hanashi 2 (Dining)
- Fàngxuéhòu de zújiān (Guǐzhēncǎo)
- Picture by kazozak