SpoilerAL Cheat software Version 6.4

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
**Edit: See below for a link to the 6.4 version software**

SpoilerAL is a cheat software program similar to Cheat Engine that uses prebuilt tables to let you make changes to games. Here's a link for what purports to be version 6.2 of SpoilerAL (per the winmm.dll file), though it only shows up as 6.1 in the about screen of the application. It also includes a few SSG files, notably the one for Oyako Rankan:

However, I have a bit of an ask. Does anyone know where to locate the 6.4 patch? It looks like the source codes is here on GitHub ( ), but after spending a few hours downloading differing versions of Visual Studio to try to build it I can't get it to work. Anyone have a working copy of this patch? Would anyone that has more programing knowledge than I do a quick compile on the source and provide it for me?

I have a game (Haharanman) that requires the 6.4 version and I just can't seem to find this patch anywhere.

Last edited:

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
After doing even more searching I located a copy of the illusive 6.4. It pops a malware flag in Windows Defender (this is mentioned on the SpoilerAL pages which is why it's probably so hard to find) since it's able to edit memory directly. I can share that provided I get MOD approval.

Reactions: ALexander1305

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I have gotten confirmation from the Mods I can post this here. Here's a link to a scan of the ZIP file for this from VirusTotal so you can review ( ) -This throws a malware warning, I believe this is an issue with the way it manipulates memory. The site for the SpoilerAL patch site explains as such here (including a google translate of the first, important bit):

Spoiler AL fix patch

SpoilerAL 6.1 fix patch (2018.05.23)

Please refer to the attached readme.txt for how to use it.
The attached text is the revision history.

※Note
In the old SpoilerAL fix patch, "version.dll" was specified to be placed in the SpoilerAL folder.
Currently, it is changed from "version.dll" to "winmm.dll".
If unnecessary "version.dll" remains in the folder, it will not function properly.
If "version.dll" remains, delete it.

[From the manager]
Google has determined that the "Spoiler AL fix patch" is harmful software.
We have decided to temporarily remove it from this site because it may adversely affect other sites as it is.
Please download from the following URL until Mr. Hentai Gentleman is supported.
Old version: Spoiler AL fix patch DL 1472495801-1.zip of old version
Latest version: DL (test version →) from Artifacts on the upper right of
* The old version is updated from 6.1 and is for applying files that are not in the latest version. After applying the old version, replace winmm.dll with the latest version before using.
* See README.md and Wiki for how to use it.
And here's the GitHub where it's built from:

Lastly, here is the file(s) in question (it's the entire application) - I've Zipped and 7zipped it (double archive) in hopes of letting people download despite the warning messages:

Hopefully someone here finds this useful!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Weird............ I deleted the winmm.dll from SpoilerAL and the program still worked for me. Can you confirm this HB38 ?! If it works without it, just reupload SpoilerAL without that stupid problem file!

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So I tried to upload a SpoilerAL version without the .dll files that was completely functional. When I uploaded it, apparently VirusTotal caught 1 Detection from Microsoft for some reason so I deleted it. I have no idea why it got detected. I used my own Windows Defender on it and it detected nothing!!! I deleted it from my PC after I used it anyways so yeah... end conclusion: You cannot use SpoilerAL without accepting the risks of using it.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I have gotten confirmation from the Mods I can post this here. Here's a link to a scan of the ZIP file for this from VirusTotal so you can review ( ) -This throws a malware warning, I believe this is an issue with the way it manipulates memory. The site for the SpoilerAL patch site explains as such here (including a google translate of the first, important bit):

And here's the GitHub where it's built from:

Lastly, here is the file(s) in question (it's the entire application) - I've Zipped and 7zipped it (double archive) in hopes of letting people download despite the warning messages:

Hopefully someone here finds this useful!
There isn't a Eng patch?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
There is not.
It's okay, already found a CT working for it...besides that im stuck in CH 3 Valley of Bond: When the fort is invaded, already rescued everyone and defeated every soldier and conquer 100% But im still stuck there '-' idk what to do rolf

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There is not.
There is but I'm unsure if it will work also for newer versions (or how).

I'll leave the link for the 6.1 eng down here, I've also added the ssg packs I've found in your links.
(it will give however an error for couple games since it will require new versions)

Last edited: