RPGM Abandoned Spooky Milk Farm [v0.02] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
A game that share the world with the Spooky Milk Life. It is a game that deals with stories between various animals and people.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-03
Release Date: 2021-07-25
Developer: MangoMango & Studio Gingko -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Other Game: Spooky Milk Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (248).png Screenshot (249).png Screenshot (250).png Screenshot (244).png Screenshot (246).png Screenshot (247).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I dunno about this.

The other game that they are doing already seems like a pretty big commitment and if they are starting another one then I fear that they are going to slow the updates for both.

It's not even that different, they could have added everything from here into "Spooky Milk Life" as secondary content. Kinda like Roundscape Adorevia (that game has added content that usually starts with a boat and "a new zone has been discovered go there and do this").

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I dunno about this.

The other game that they are doing already seems like a pretty big commitment and if they are starting another one then I fear that they are going to slow the updates for both.

It's not even that different, they could have added everything from here into "Spooky Milk Life" like a dlc. Kinda like the ones from Roundscape Adorevia.
I believe it is the same game, they just changed the engine because the other one had a lot of bugs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I dunno about this.

It's not even that different, they could have added everything from here into "Spooky Milk Life" like a dlc. Kinda like the ones from Roundscape Adorevia.
To clarify they started this one because Spooky Milk Life is waiting for a unity conversion. The said person doing the unity conversion has either forgotten about them or is taking their sweet goddamn time. Legit its been like 3-5 months now. Mango made this in his spare time on the RPG maker.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To clarify they started this one because Spooky Milk Life is waiting for a unity conversion. The said person doing the unity conversion has either forgotten about them or is taking their sweet goddamn time. Legit its been like 3-5 months now. Mango made this in his spare time on the RPG maker.
Oh! So that was the reason for this game to be develop, I just hope after that game got remake into Unity this one won't be abandon

Reactions: Deynan

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Hey! Look at this other game that's only at the first update as a comparison!"
That doesn't give me warm and fuzzies about the chances this game will actually get finished.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Hey! Look at this other game that's only at the first update as a comparison!"
That doesn't give me warm and fuzzies about the chances this game will actually get finished.
read the comments above yours.

tldnr: different person doing the coding to convert to unity, since it is taking so long the dev went and made this. (if the unity plans fall through the main game may also end up on rpgm).

Reactions: antokar

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
read the comments above yours.

tldnr: different person doing the coding to convert to unity, since it is taking so long the dev went and made this. (if the unity plans fall through the main game may also end up on rpgm).
I did read them. It still doesn't make me feel like it will finish if they can''t even get their coders to do their work, lol.

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
A game that shares the same universe of the original game but using the RPGMaker engine?
I mean why not, the original game was good overall but the key controls were a bit offputting to say the least.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well given the first screenshot they still miss an english proof reader for the projects...
but atleast the art looks nice enough, plus the screenshots indicating a harvest moon mechanic look promising.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or... just make it into part of the main game. That would be nice too.
Would be great too if Dev merge this one with Spooky milk life into 1 big game, we will got a combat fighting game where MC battle against the gender bender version of horror movie villains and Harvest moon when at home where the guy farming and fucking animal girls