kark

Jun 18, 2017
Is it mandatory to change the game language to korean to proceed to all the content scenes?

I guess either i softlocked the game by playing it in english and moving forward to the quest, because everytime i try to go at the 2F bathroom to see raury it warps me back to the 2F main hall lol
Yes, you have to put it on korean mode or you would not be able to trigger scenes and some quests will go bug.
I think you will bug all if you try to do the last quest you have in english language in english mode, if you play in that mode and complete the quest, the story will get bugged.

przemek123

Apr 21, 2018
You have to find the doll, she is in the garage or basement, at night, then give it to her.
After that, your sis... i mean, small roomate, will ask you again so you will have to find her this time in the garage or basement.
Again the same thing but this time she is in the attic.

After all that speak with mom, go to garage, talk with sister, go to your sister room (next day i guess or when she is in the bath), creep a little your sister at night in the attic, help her and go to the factory.

try to change the game language to korean
And how to get to the attic

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
great game great mechanics not too grindy great art keys are kinda unintuitive even after rescheming waiting for the gym to be unlocked maybe harder levels, toy box etcetera

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You have to find the doll, she is in the garage or basement, at night, then give it to her.
After that, your sis... i mean, small roomate, will ask you again so you will have to find her this time in the garage or basement.
Again the same thing but this time she is in the attic.

After all that speak with mom, go to garage, talk with sister, go to your sister room (next day i guess or when she is in the bath), creep a little your sister at night in the attic, help her and go to the factory.

try to change the game language to korean
I go to both garage and basement at night but couldn't find the doll at all, can you point where the doll is in hiding?

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
then why are they in the resources of the game
I'm unsure. In the list of scenes the creator provided, there are only 3 scenes that can be scene when they are 4 in the filess (For roury). The merc's boobjob scene isn't on the list either.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I go to both garage and basement at night but couldn't find the doll at all, can you point where the doll is in hiding?
First of all, do you have this quest?
1617048146504.png

If you dont, you have to buy the book, read it to her and raise her affection level, then one morning she will talk with you.

The doll is easy to see where she is:
1617048229935.png

Its garage, basement, attic. In that orden. You get one, give it to her, and wait to the next morning to her to ask you to find it again and you go to the next location.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.

*edit* This was a walkthrough for the old version, which was mostly in Korean, so people could play the game. It doesn't work for the new one.

I'll consider making a new one, should one of the versions later on be all too obscure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 234697

Guys whenever I start a scene I get this error and am forced to shut down the game, any way to fix ?

of Draw Event
for object obj_sys:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_sys_draw_dialog
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_sys_draw_dialog (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_sys_Draw_0

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Guys whenever I start a scene I get this error and am forced to shut down the game, any way to fix ?

of Draw Event
for object obj_sys:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_sys_draw_dialog
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_sys_draw_dialog (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_sys_Draw_0
Did you set it to Korean as has been suggested 100's of times?

prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
game doesn't progress after the nighttime scene with the sister, just says no quests. and it's set to korean

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
game doesn't progress after the nighttime scene with the sister, just says no quests. and it's set to korean
Which nighttime scene? The first one where she gives a little handy? It'll take some days before the next quest starts, if it's that one.
Or you could follow the walkthrough, I just spend around 5 hours making and posted mere moments ago.

jovars

May 22, 2020
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

Workupload

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.
Thank you so much ! This game is truly a gem, might consider supporting it on patreon

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes